RULES

1

1.BE FRIENDLY. So since you are here i expect you to be friendly,a life full of friends are wonderful right?

2.SPEAK IN ENGLISH. This is a 'must' because were not all a filipino here,there are also editors that wants to join but they cant because they cant understand us.I DONT CARE IF YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS,anyway mine sucks too.

3.FOLLOW Me_RedDragon.This is a 'must' too since i am a famewhore lol. Anyways follow is for tagging purposes. I'll follow back if i can dont worry.

4.PASS YOUR ENTRIES ON TIME. Any late entries will not be accepted.Once you join this contest you cant backout or quit,anyways you will be banned if you did.

5.ACCEPT THE JUDGES CRITIQUES. You're here to improve your skill so you must accept the judges critique because its for your own good too.Even if the judges will say negative thoughts accept and dont be offended, dont mess up with them too or else you'll be banned here.

6.DONT JUDGE OTHERS WORK. We have a judges so you dont need to critique their works.

7.YOU MUST HAVE AN FB ACCOUNT. Because if you haven't then how would i send you the prizes?(if you win)

8.FOLLOW ALL THE RULES. Of course if you will not follow my rules then you cant join anyways rules are made to be followed right?

9.DONT PLAGIARIZE OTHERS WORK. Please dont cheat and copy others work remember we have originality in our criteria so i will deduct it to your points if you did.

10.IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THEN VOTE THIS CHAPTER AND ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST OR LIBRARY, HELP ME PROMOTE MY GRAPHIC CONTEST PLEASE, THIS IS A MUST.I WILL APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH IF YOU WILL.

If you agree then comment 'i agree' and proceed to the next chapter,read it carefully because there are important notes you must remember and do.