Punishments and Confessions

Samon's Pov

   I headed over to Mitsuru's office. "Okay let's hurry up and get this over with." Okay your punishment is too say on the loud speaker deepest darkest secret.

    Samon shook his head no, while Mitsuru violently nodded yes. "Attention all Nanba prison gaurds, the last time I wet the bed was when I was 14." He was a dark shade of red.

     He watched on the monitors as all the guards laughed there heads off. "samon.." You tried to tell him something, but you couldn't.

       "HAJIME YOU OVERGROWN APE YOU BETTER NOT BE LAUGHING!" He yelled through the speaker and everyone cringed from the noise.

   The next guard they went to visit was Keji. "I need you to be a model for my new shipment of make up." There was no inbetween and no resistantce on Samons part.

     Except when he turned to Y/n. "Why are you here, don't you have work to be doing." She just looked away.

    For two reasons, she couldn't face him and had to hold in making a joke about his make up. "I finished it."Was all she managed to say.

  It had finally reached the last punishment, it was from the Warden herself. "This is ridiculous, look at you two." She sighed to herself. "My punishment is for Samon to clean my office." She walked out.

    "I'll do it. Samon you take a break." Y/n demanded he nodded reluctantly and took a seat.

     "So, why are you helping me?" He asked.

     "All day I've been a coward, I know real shocking right? Though it wouldn't be the first time. Nevermind forget all that. I've been trying to tell you all day Samon. Thank you and I still love you." She looked him straight in the eye.

  This time Samon didn't look away, instead he walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "I love you to Y/n. I missed you so much, even when yoh called me Saru."He laughed to himself.

   And she smiled. "I missed you too Saru."

A/n: I was thinking of making a mature chapter for this whole kind of scene. So um let me know if any of you would enjoy that. I also wanted to give a heads up so you would know to  skip the next chapter if it is titled 18+