18+ I Missed You

Previously...

  I had finally reached the last punishment, it was from the Warden herself. "This is ridiculous, look at you two." She sighed to herself. "My punishment is for Samon to clean my office." She walked out.

    "I'll do it. Samon you take a break." Y/n demanded he nodded reluctantly and took a seat.

     "So, why are you helping me?" He asked.

  "All day I've been a coward, I know real shocking right? Though it wouldn't be the first time. Nevermind forget all that. I've been trying to tell you all day Samon. Thank you and I still love you." She looked him straight in the eye.

  This time Samon didn't look away, instead he walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "I love you to Y/n. I missed you so much, even when you called me Saru."He laughed to himself.

   And she smiled. "I missed you too Saru."

Currently...

Your Pov

   "Oh Samon I almost forgot to tell you that the warden was called into headquarters she'll be back in 8 hours. "I smiled and he nodded.

   "So that gives us 8 hours alone?"He asked and I nodded.

   "Why?"I asked.

    "It's been so long since we were last together I think we should catch up." He smirked at me,but I was confused as to why he was still sitting on the couch.

   "Let's go."I smiled and tried to pull him up, but instead he pulled me, so I was straddling him in his lap.

    "I didn't mean talk Y/n I meant..."He whispered in my ear.

   I blushed. "Samon we can't this is the warden's Office, what happened to being her obedient lap dog?"I asked .

   "You're more important, beautiful."He winked at me and I sighed.

   "Fine, just this once."He smiled.

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Warning:Adult Themes ahead, please scroll to next chapter if you cannot handle it.

Samon's Pov

  I smashed my lips onto her's and she was hesitant but kissed back. "I missed that so much."I panted and she blushed. I than went in for her neck. I kissed it and left hickies up and down her neckline.

   "Samon I have nightshift how am I going to cover that up."I just shrugged so she looened my tie and began to undo my shirt until my whole upper half was bare. She than went for my pants leaving me in nothing, but socks and breifs.

  I sat back on the couch and Y/n got on her knees infront of me on the floor. She cupped my boner and licked it teasingly. "Come on."I huffed impatiently.

   She pulled them down and licked the tip of my cock, she than took majority of it in her mouth pumping what she couldn't fit in her mouth. I was getting close, but than she pulled her mouth off.

   "Not so fast saru, let's have some fun first."She winked at me, but I glared.

   "Just for that, I'll have to punish you."I smirked.

   Random Pov

   Samon took off her clothes leaving them in a pile on the floor her turned her around on the warden's desk he was in an almost primal state.

   "Now, you're going to keep in everything, every moan, and every release until I cum got that."He demaned and she nodded and without hesitation he thrusted into her continually.

   She bit her lip and tried so hard not to moan, but things became difficult when he lifted one of her legs up on the desk. "Ugh...Y/n..I'm cumming."He pulled out and came all over his dress shirt.

  He turned Y/n over on her stomach and smiled. He stuck his tongue into her and licked her pink erected nub. He added two fingers. She gripped his hair than came.

   The two got dressed Samon stuffed his shirt in his pocket, and they both exited to see Hajime. Samon wrapped his arm around Y/n sticking up his middle finger and they both walked out of the building on their way back to a healthy relationship...