Chapter 1: ???

Erin PoV

Darkness...

A bright light...

Then wherever this was.

I was in another dimension I suppose, possibly back in an old one. I hope I was back in Undertale or one of its universes. I had some pretty cool powers in that dimension. Speaking of I was...in Chains? I felt weak, different than when I had magic, so I had to figure out how to get out without it. I pulled on them and saw that the bricks in the wall were loose, making the chains unstable. Which meant if I pulled hard enough the chains would come loose or if I pulled too hard the wall would collapse on top of me. Normally someone would've already found me, knowing these types of situations. I would've woken up, been tortured by my captor, or woken up and ran away because my protagonist sense told me to, or maybe even find someone, like Janet or Ash. God, I miss them. I shouldn't have hurt Ash or abandoned Janet. I wanted to apologize so badly. Then I realized something. I was in chains, with sturdy brick walls, and the ceiling was leaking some sort of dark liquid. Whether it was blood or not I couldn't tell. But the brick and chains probably meant I was in a dungeon. Leaking ceiling, probably meant I was underground, and both of those together meant I was in a castle. The first that came to mind was Underfell, but I had a hard time believing the King, as cruel as he is, would lock me away. So a dimension I haven't been to yet. Maybe an alternate universe of sorts? Possibly. I can feel another presence, lurking in the darkness. I don't want to know what it is because it can see me in the complete dark, so it was unnatural. It also wasn't moving. I would've heard it. But the thought of me being human, and not it being stealthy enough to move without me hearing, especially in complete and utter darkness made me think, "DANGER DANGER FIND A WAY OUT ERIN!!" Which was what I was planning on doing. I pulled on the chains, more confident in them coming out of the wall now thinking I was underground. They came out and I stood, legs shaking from lack of blood flow. The chains dragged along the floor as I searched the walls, for some kind of door. My eyes adjusted just enough for me to the bricks in a colorless version. The darkness felt suffocating. I heard mumbling.

"Erin searches the walls as she finally notices the mumbling, and listens, she then decides to tune it out." Which I did.

"...Host?" I called out into the dark, the mumbling hesitated, but continued on as normal. AU. Definite AU. Youtube in a castle. Weird. Well time to move on. I kept searching along the walls and my hand touched something squishy, kind of soft.

'Flesh' I thought. Then pushed my hands up and felt soft..hair? Then put my hands down very bold shoulders. A hand touched my waist and I pulled away taking a few steps back. I fell backward and tried to make out a figure. I did eventually. A tux. Then the ringing started, and the outline shifted and glowed. A 3d kind of silhouette. Always shifting.

"Hello, dear prisoner. I expect you to be very confused." I kept quiet. I knew who this thing was. It was just looking for another host body. Or maybe another mind to control. Didn't it already have two?

"D-D-Dar-k-k. Leave h-h-her a-alone. This i-i-is, not the Primary objective." Something glowed and illuminated the area. The aura of the demon in front of me showing, his silhouette continuing to split. I kept quiet.

"Oh come on Google! I want to interrogate her as much as he does!" A drawling voice shouted, and out stepped another clone.I kept quiet, mumbling still in the background.

"For once we agree on something Wilford." I had relatively modern clothing. I mean I was wearing pants at least. By that I mean I wasn't wearing a skirt. I kept quiet.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here," Dark said, putting a hand out to help me back up. I refused to take it and stood by myself. I heard Wilford chuckle and Dark scowled. I kept quiet.

"It's rude to refuse help you know, and in the situation, you're in, I suggest you stay on my side." I saw Google glare at him, but he didn't move. I kept quiet.

"Now, Dark, don't be so brash! We need her to be alive." He smirked and turned to me,"For now." Google looked like he was about to throttle the both of them, but stayed back. I spoke out.

"Listen. I don't know where I am, why I'm here, or what I even am yet, can someone please explain?" My voice was weak, quiet.

"Our prime objective is to find and harness exactly how it is you can go through dimensions so quickly. Once this happens we will take your powers and-"

"You'll what?!" I shouted. I relied on those powers for so long, they're the whole reason I exist, if they're taken away then..."I can assure you, no such thing will be happening!" I stood and bolted. My eyes adjusting quickly to the darkness, a faint green glow surrounding me. Just enough light for Dark not to follow.

"Oh goody! We've got a runner!!" Wilford's drawl came ringing through the halls. "Stop." I froze in place. Oh its this one again. I slowly moved my arms down, breaking my mind from the power, or at least trying. "Now, turn around." I turned, and slapped him in the face, he barely budged, but the shock was enough to break me free, get me on my feet again.

Fire.

Fire?

Green fire? What?

I turned and chucked it at the robot chasing me, he ran through it. Electricity ran from my eyes, into my fingers, and out at him. He dodged it. The power quickly faded, and I was lightheaded. A green ring formed, white fog filling my line of sight. The small oval portal moved as I held my hand to it. I fell through weakly and saw an outstretched arm almost reach the back of my jacket.

I saw host's face mumbling as always. Its useless isn't it?

Dark's PoV

"She can't run forever!" I shouted, losing my infamous cool.

"She completely evaded my powers, stopped you from using yours, and outran a robot! We might never catch up to her!!" Wilford shouted back. Google walked into the room, looking angry and slightly dejected. "SEE I TOLD YOU!!" Wilford shouted as Google walked back empty-handed.

"Host got her, but she's outside. She fainted." Wilford had a mix of astonishment and anger on his face. A body hit the floor again. Host's voice rang off the walls and my attention went to where the body had fallen. I moved my hand up and she moved towards the three of us. If she weren't so important to the plan, she'd be dead already. I watched as her chest rose and fell, how calm her face was. Her eye twitched and I wondered what she was dreaming about?

"You." Host said bluntly. I immediately turned to him shocked.

"Me?" Host nodded.

"And now Mark. And now Angel." I slumped my shoulders then readjusted hoping no one noticed.

'Do not get attached. Do not get attached.'

"You know you're going to, she looks like Seline. " Host said as sympathetically as he could. I just sighed in response. Then before I knew what I was doing I kneeled next to her and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Wake up soon.."