Perfect Love Story

CARTER
      We were sitting at the table at our engagement party/dinner. Dondria asked us when did we first see each other and what did we think of one another ? Carter stood up and answered first.
"Where do I begin. I met the love of my life, Kasidee, in my Freshman year of college. As soon as I walked into our Comp I class I knew she was the one for me. She was bright but not too bright. She had the most bangest body and a booty to match. Above all she had the sexiest smile. I mean when this girl smiled she made a nigga heart melt. She knew she was fine too because she pulled out her little mirror and was checking herself out. Like yes baby. You fine stop checking. She was quiet at first then Professor Martin had us introduce ourself and state our majors and what we wanted to do with our major. When she said She wanted to own many businesses, I almost died like dang and she thinks like me. I couldn't help but know shawty was a boss and I had to have her."
                           KASIDEE
After he answered I damn near had tears in my eyes I had to fan myself, hoping my eyelashes wouldn't mess up and then I stood up and answered.
"I remember sitting in my Comp I class and this goofy looking dude just kept staring at me. He was a little bright cutie with all this jewelry and pretty teeth. I just knew he was a hoe and up to no good. I had to pull out my compact mirror to make sure it was nothing on my face or anything like that. He really started to creep me out. I was like now I know I ain't that cute like what's he looking at because he definitely don't have a chance trying to fuck me. Professor Martin had us state our majors and what we wanted to do with them. As I stated mine. This goof made a face like his heart dropped and fell through his ass. I snickered a little. He just kept staring at me like I was Beyonce or something. Even though I'd much rather be Teyana Taylor but I just don't have the complexion. It made me feel all extra weird. Then it was his time to introduce himself. When he said he wanted to own a club and a strip of business around his club then eventually open up lines of hotels, I sorta got butterflies. It was so weird. At that moment I wanted to change classes because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate with him in the class and I definitely didn't need to be distracted, especially my freshman year."
"Next question?" I asked. Julianna asked "well who talked to who first and when and where did it happen and how long was it before you guys got together ?" Once again Carter just had to stand up and answer first.
                                CARTER
I spoke first. I seen her in the cantina and I asked her for her name. She had to nerve to say; well I introduced myself in our comp class. Pay attention next time and you wouldn't have to go around asking questions you already should know the answer to. Right then and there I really wanted to smack her, but I kept my cool and kept it pushing. I couldn't shake her out of my mind though. I say about 3 weeks later, on a Friday around 11pm to be exact, it was raining and she didn't have an umbrella. I was thinking to myself, yes this is the perfect time to get her. I walk up to her and I said where's your umbrella, your hair too nice to get damp. She looked at me and started crying. At this moment, I told her to hold my umbrella. I picked her up and carried her to my dorm. When we got there. I gave her some sweats and a t-shirt of mines. She went to the bathroom and changed. When she came out I handed her some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. She looked at me with those deep beautiful eyes and said. How'd you know I liked marshmallows and started balling her eyes out. I didn't know what to do. She finished her drink and fell asleep. When she woke up. She looked at me and told me that her brother was murdered a hour before I seen her. She said none of her friends where answering because due to the weather they were all laid up with their man. She said she was thinking about ending her life that's why she went walking. She looked at me and started crying. I then held her in my arms and she fell back to sleep. Right then and there I knew I was going to do whatever it took to keep her motivated and to make her mine. When morning came and she looked at me and I was able to look into her deep eyes I knew I fell in love with her the first time I seen her. I say about 7 weeks later I asked her to be mines. Of course she said yes. Here we are 6 years later and I can't think of a better place or girl I could be with than right here with the girl I love with all my heart and I swear I would literally die with out her. Ms. Kasidee Katrina Mims, soon to be. Mrs. Kasidee Katrina Jones."
                         KASIDEE
I literally started crying. "Okay , okay no more questions you guys" it took about five minutes for me to gather myself together. "Long story short this man was my savior. We're just in love like Jay & Bey, All about our coins like Offset and Cardi, Goofy like Gina and Martin ,and Family oriented like Teyana and Iman , oh and occasionally fight like Ike and Turner but I ain't getting beat up this way. More importantly we're everything like Teyana and Iman mixed with Nip & Lauren. Anyways put all this together and you have the greatest couple of all time Carter and Kasidee. Thank you everyone for coming. Everyone enjoy your food and get ready to dance the night away. Carter then stood up " To Kasidee and Carter" and began clapping his hands. Everyone else joined in. I couldn't think of life without him or anything different than how it is now. He's truly my perfect love story.