Bonded

KASIDEE
      I just got off the phone with Carter's lawyer. He tells me to meet him downtown at the courthouse. I get there and he has the most depressing look on his face. I take a deep breath and try to prepare myself for the worse news ever. He looks at me and says. I was able to talk to the DA and judge. They're willing to set his bond at 150,000 dollars & you can't go through a bondsman. Also they're only considering on the account of Carter closing his business until the court is over. They're insuring that he isn't making any profits. They're looking to take him down for good. I just start crying. Everything he has worked and fought hard for is about to be snatched away from him. This is all he ever dreamed of and talked about. How could this be happening to him. Of course I hate him, but to watch his dream be snatched away from him. To witness this hurts me on a whole other type of level. His lawyer gives me a napkin to dry my eyes and guides me to the court room. I start feeling like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. It's time for his court. I can't stand to look at him but to know he's in the position he's in I have to be here for him.
                             CARTER
I get escorted to the court room and when I walk in I was shocked to see Kasidee sitting on the front row looking a beautiful as ever. I really wasn't expecting that. To see her gave me a little more hope to keep trying. She's still here for me. I still have my baby. Then her eyes interlocked with mine and I began to see and feel all the hurt she's feeling. She looked like her soul jumped and left out her body and all that was left was pure pain and emptiness. The sight of her deepened eyes made me want to shed a tear. I can't believe I put her through all this hurt. If she's this hurt I know it's going to kill her when she find about Asia and Zo. I might as well get ready because I know I'm low I'm about to lose her when she finds out.
                          KASIDEE
As soon as the dummy comes out he spots me. He's just staring at me. I hope he know here lies the woman who heart he destroyed. Just the sight of him makes me was cut his body up piece by piece. Keeping him alive as long as possible while I'm doing it. I have to find away to make it look like I'm here for the businesses not for him. I want him to feel the hurt I'm feeling even though I know there's no way he could even feel as close to hurt as I'm feeling.
                           CARTER
        As I'm standing here listening to the crap they're throwing at me. What does my businesses have to do with this ? Price of the bond isn't as much as I thought it was going to be. My mind drifts away all I can think about is Kasidee. I can't get the look of her out my head. She looked so broken and it kills me to know that I am the sole cause of that. I snap back into reality when my lawyer pulls me closer to him and says Kasidee leaving to go get the money. I looked back and she flipped me off and walked out. The officer then escorts me back to my seat. I know I'm fucked. Shawty gone leave me.
                        KASIDEE
        I leave the court to go to the bank. The whole time my heart is racing. I'm really fighting with myself about if I really wanted to bond him out or not. Shit he got everyone thinking we not together so his girls should be doing this not me. When I reach the bank. I see that bitch Zo. My mind literally flips out. I start to go off on her. She starts trying to calm me down. It took everything in me not to kick the bitch in the stomach. I'm glad I didn't at that exact moment she grabbed her stomach and sat down. I guess all this mess has been affecting her. I sit down with her. I check her respirations. She's breathing really slowly. So I run to the car and get my blood pressure cuff. 115/45. I tell her she needs to go to the hospital. She starts trying to slowly talk. She told me she would go if I took this yellow envelope. I do as she say and call an ambulance. I get to my car and look inside the envelope. It was a letter stating how sorry she was and 150,000 dollars. She must've been at the court or either she's deeper in with him than I thought. Either way it goes. My , I mean her man is bonded.