Out the woodworks

KASIDEE
      I can't believe this shit. As soon as Carter gets locked up his Twitter and Facebook go buck wild. It's so many free my baby post. The craziest part about is they're fighting with each other. I'm so confused like when did any of you become his girl. I try to let the stuff go but I just can't. I start crying messing up everything in the house that had something to do with our relationship. How could this man play me. He begged to be with me. He should've just left me alone. He just caught me at a vulnerable moment and I fell for it. Now look at me , in love and hurt. Most importantly I'm about to lose this love and honestly I don't care that I am. I can't wait for him to call because this right here that we call us is about to meet it's end.
                          CARTER
        I call my ole shawty and she start bitching about this trick and this trick. I mean hell I ain't gone lie. When we were fucked off, I dipped around. Hell I knew she was gone find out but I didn't want her to find out this way. I came clean and told her the last time I messed up was two months ago and I was sorry. She wasn't having it. She's talking about burning down my club and businesses. I ain't worried about all that, what killed me was she was talking about leaving. For the first time ever and nigga really cried. I'm not talking about no ordinary cry. I was balling my eyes out crying, pleading, and begging her to stay. For the first time ever I felt my life was over and this happened at the wrong time ever. I can't handle all this right now. A nigga really like fuck all this life shit.
                          KASIDEE
I'm so mad I gave this nigga over 6 years of my life and he has the nerve to tell me. When we fall out he sleeps around. How could this happen. I start screaming at him and telling him no matter what you don't do that. He has played me for a goofy. I can't deal with this anymore. I start screaming more and he starts crying. He was crying the ugliest cry ever. I really felt like he was going to pass out. He kept begging me to stay. I love him but I just don't know if I can really do this.
                           CARTER
Here I am sitting here in this cell and because of some confused hoes, I'm losing the love of my life. This shit ain't fair man like how did I get here. Just a week ago everything in my life was perfect. I don't see how I could drop this low. I guess the only thing I can do is turn to God because only he knows how my heart is feeling. This motherfucka so heavy I feel like offin' myself. I meant what I said when I said I couldn't live without shawty. My life is over man. I'm trying not to give up so easily. If it's real love. We gone be back straight. Forever is always , right ?
                          KASIDEE
As I'm sitting here thinking I can't believe I let him play me. How could he mess with all these girls. There's no way all these girls are from the past. He has to be still talking to him for them to post like they are. I have never been more disappointed in him than I am now. I feel like he is lying to me. How is it possible that the girls are a couple months in the past talking like they were just with him the other night. I'm far from a dummy. Honestly I don't think I can say that, because he made all these moves right under my nose and I failed to realize that. I'm more upset at myself than I am at him because I let this happen. I should've been paying more attention to the signs. I should've at least had the slightest thought that all this was going on. I guess my loyalty in him was a little too deep. I never thought he would do this to me. I thought he loved me , but here are all these little hood rats coming out the woodworks just to prove he really doesn't love me. The shit is pathetic but I'm just going to charge it to the game. This has to be the biggest L of my life.