Questions

KASIDEE
Sitting here waiting on Carter to be released, and all I can do is think about every question I want answered. How could he do this to me? At the prime time of our life; how could he let all this transpire? I just want to know how could he hurt me. The person I once loved, I can't say if I even know him anymore. The Carter I know wouldn't do this. The Carter I know wouldn't get caught up in this legal mess. The Carter I know watched his own moves and covered up anything that could get him in trouble. None of this sits right with me. As I'm sitting here thinking my blood just starts to boil. I don't think I have ever been this upset before. I could honestly just kill him or have him killed. I'm mad at myself for even thinking like this about the man I once loved with every ounce of me. In the middle of my thoughts I look up and see him walking out with the biggest smile ever. How could he smile after all the hurt he has put on me ?
CARTER
     I'm released and all I can think about is seeing the love of my life. As I walk out I see her and she just looks empty and dark. I can't help but question is it because of me. I just stop and stare at here because now I feel her energy. My baby girl is broken. I didn't know this jail time would affect her like it is. Only thing I can do is make sure I beat this case. I can't leave her. If this short amount of time did this to her, there is no way I can catch life. How did I let this happen. I'm going to crush her. Her losing her, is going to be all on the account of me. I can't believe how she has to pay the cost of my actions too. Now I'm crushed. I have to help her rebuild her. I've crushed the woman I love. Lord please hear my cry. Don't let her heart be heavy. Comfort her please. Don't let her lose sight. Amen. I start back walking towards her and she turns to walk off. I start walking faster towards her I grab her and all is see is pain and despair in her eyes. I let her go and she yells "How could you do this to me?" Tears fill her eyes and she runs to her car. I chase her. She gets in her car and lock the doors. I'm beating on her window trying to get her to not leave. She speeds off. Now I'm left questioning what's really going on with her.
                               KASIDEE
  He stopped and his tracks and was just staring at me. My heart starts beating fast and my mind starts telling me to run away. He starts walking towards me. I felt as if something possessed me because uncontrollably I turned around and started walking away. He grabbed my arm and starts saying "he's so sorry for breaking me and he'll never leave me again." He doesn't even know I know about his infidelities. I get more angry because still yet he hasn't brought it up. I felt like this was the perfect moment to bring it up. You should want to be nothing but honest with me for here on out. I yank my arm back from him. He grabs me again and tightens his grip. "Forgive me , forgive me please" is all he pleads. What about I'm sorry but I fucked up ? Can you just spill your secrets already. Release the skeletons out of your closet. "Just tell the truth" I yell. He let's go of me; I storm to my car. I sit in my car and low and behold he's at my door. I lock my doors and start my car. He starts beating on my window begging me to talk to him. Once again , I have no control and I drive off. What's taking over me I wonder. Then I realize I driven by hatred. Why keep secrets from me. Why me ? I've been nothing but there for you. I've hid nothing. He knows everything about me. How could I let this happen right under my nose ? I just pray to God this can be fixed. Because yet have my questions been answered. Lord I pray that you reveal all answers unto me.