The Ön Cső School for Gifted Youngsters

Hey our glorious wolf pack! It's Livi here, 1/2 of Haylzzindasky with the start of our brand new book "The Ön Cső School for Gifted Youngsters"! You may be wondering "What on earth is this?" Well, little cub, this is the tale of Youtube; what if all the youtubers we have grown to love went to the same high school? And what if they all found romance on the way!?! So yes, this a collaberation with @Haylzz01 so if you want to read our individual books go ahead! So here are the shippings.

Haylzz01 (Hayley) Will be doing:

Jacksgap (Yuck, incest!)

Robazz (Swedish Gamer)

Syndicate and Kate (Ask her)

SkythekidRS and Deadlox (Minecraft)

Zoella and Alfie (Makeup Guru and...)

Maya and Edgar (PewDiePie and Marzia's dogs)

PewDiePie and ChaoticMonki/Cryaotic (Youtube Legends)

Ken and Marzia (*facepalm)

BajanCanadian and JeromeASF (#Merome)

And finally, 

Sohinki and Lasercorn (Smosh Games).

That list makes up class 10L (10 llamas lol) run by Ms. Ferguson. My class happens to be 10A, Ms. Jones', and these are the class shippings.

AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire (Sexiness)

Tobuscus and Jacksfilms (Skits)

Ian and Anthony (Smosh)

Thatcher Joe/Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee 

Setosorcerer and GoldSolace (Minecrafters)

Troye Sivan and Tyler Okley (#Troyler)

Alex and Roi (Wassabi Productions)

AntVenom and CaptainSparklez (Minecrafters)

KickthePJ and Crabstickz (Skits)

So they are all the shippings being done OFFICIALLY. There will be unofficial shipping as there is a third classroom, 10F, but they will be released as easter eggs. These are the main shippings.

So that makes up the 40 students in classes 10A and 10L. We hope you enjoy the book!

Disclaimer: As much as we wish we did, Hayley and I do not own any of the youtubers in the lists above, or indeed in any of the story. We just write the stuff. :)