Chapter 1: Robazz Jazz

Hey wolf pack. it's 1/2 of Haylzzindasky here: HAYLEY. This is chapter 1 of The Ön Csó School for Gifted Youngsters. Enjoy!

Robbaz's POV:

I step out of the cab, and get my bags from the boot. I pull $16.85 from my wallet, and hand it to the driver. As soon as he counts the money, he drives off, and nearly hits me. The driver speeds off out of the schools driveway and just misses hitting a girl with purple hair. The girl falls over and I rush over to her. I place down my bags and I bob down to help her up. "Are you ok?" I ask her. I hold out a hand for her, and she takes hold of it. I help her up, and she picks up her bags that she dropped.

"I'm fine. Thank you...umm, whats your name?" The girl replies hesitantly. It's obviouse to tell by her voice, that she is Swedish, like me!

"My name is Robert. But my friends call me Robban. But I prefer Robbaz, or whatever.." I say as I make eye contact with her. Her eyes a chocolate brown, and they drag me into a trance. "What's your name?" I ask.

 "Wala. My names Wala. But my friends call me Walrus because I have an obsession with the animal" The girl Wala says, pushing some of her side fringe out of her eyes. "Soo. Want to walk to the main office together? It's my first year here and I need my timetable and class list. I would be happy if you could show me around as well!" Wala asks, batting her eyelashes. 

I nod my head,  and pick up my bags. I guid Wala to the office, and we step inside. The room has no one in it, except for some female office workers, Wala and myself.

"Oh my god! Robert, have you been sent to see the principal already?" One of the ladies ask me. I roll my eyes and walk up to the desk.

"My friend Wala and I need our scheduals and IDs. I'm not in trouble...YET!" I reply evily. One of the office workers types and clicks away at her computer, then points for me to go the  printer. I collect my sheet, and are then handed my ID. "Thanks" I say then start to wait for Wala.

After we both have a scheds and IDs , we walk to our dorm and head inside. "Hey Robbaz. It looks like our rooms are next to each other!" Wala states as we find our rooms.

"Seems so. Well see you tonight at the cafeteria!" I say.

"See ya. And thanks for helping me to the office!" A smile crosses my face, I scan my ID, and I head into my room, I instantly see the face of my old friend, Felix.

"Robbaz! It's good to see you. You remember Ryan?" Felix asks. I nod, and shake both their hands. "That's your bed, closest to the door. And that's your trunk at the end of your bed.

I place my bags on the floor next to my bed, and flop down onto my bed. I stare up at the celing, and think about the purple haired girl named Wala. 

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 and yea. later will be chapter 2 by Livi. vote, comment and add to your library. Get ready for SERIOUSE shipping. cya wolfpack