A not so random evening.

(Guys first chapter is cringe as hell I admit but I swear it gets better...just keep reading) wrote this in grade 8!

Hi. My name is Ellen. People call me Ellie. I'm quite popular at school but not because I wear small skirts and tank tops. I just not into that classic high school drama we tend to go through and believe that it is a ritual one must go through.I'm popular cuz I'm an athlete actually the captain of netball and basketball team in my school and I once stood up for a bullied kid at school and made it look cool. What can I say, (I am quite the trend setter) and help everyone. (atleast that's
what I think I do). People like me at my school and I have a ton of friends (social butterfly as they call me) but only 3 of them r the ones I can't live without.Im a blonde and have a little freckles on my cheek.Im an actress too and I'm 13. I love chocolate cake, Oreos, brownies, classic rock, country, pop, popcorn, corn, cotton candy and chocolates (I love it how I tend to talk abt food randomly).
Today morning:
I woke up thinking it's JUST another Monday in my life.
Took a shower and drank a glass of milk before going to school.
While I was walking, I accidently bumped into some one and he spelled his coffee on the ground.
I said: "Oh My Gosh. I'm sorry, i didn't see where I was going."
He said, actually yelled: "CLEARLY!...you should use your eyes more often". And clenched his jaw while attempting to wipe the drink off his clothes with his bare hands. AS IF THAT WAS GONNA HELP. WHAT A SELF CENTERED JERK! Oh boy he ain't goin anywhere with that. I thought.
"Hey mister I did apologise and that's not a way to talk to someone. Your acting like your freaking JENSEN Ackles."
Oh my Lanta I think as he looks up. Haha this isn't funny cuz that actually is Jensen freaking Ackles. (Universe to me: no shit Sherlock)
He said:"So u a fan?" with a sly smirk on his face.
I replied: "why do u care mr.i got my panties in a twist."
Jensen makes an ooh face and says before letting out a tired chuckle: "I'm sorry I was just having a rough day." Then my bestie Rowan calls me and says that I was running late again in mr. Evans class. I hung up and then tell him that "I am  getting late" and took out a fifty dollar bill from my back pocket and practically threw at him and started running saying tht: " I am late now but I will give you a lecture on ethics if I  see u again. And sorry not sorry for ruining your shirt and spilling the coffee, it's on me!"
*jensen stood there shocked thinking to himself what a nut job I am and talked to himself : "obv it's on you since you don't know how to use your eyes." but I was out of his sight.

A/N: I know it sucks but if u think I should continue vote comment dm and read!!!! I love u guys😻