My place

Ellen's pov:
I was using Netflix when I heard the bell ding. Rowans early today huh. I open the door to see the one and only with rowan. I eye them for a minute and the JENSEN breaks the silence and says: "Earth to Ellen! Are you not gonna invite us in." I shake my head and give them space to come in.
Jensen makes himself feel at home and sits on MY BEANBAG!
Ellen: you know,there is plenty of room for you to sit other than the place that looks like someone was already sitting there.
Jensen: ooh, so miss Ellen can be annoyed too...I thought her job was to annoy others.
Rowan snickers at this and I glare daggers at her only to have her shut up instantly.
Ellen: okay! May I know the purpose of u coming here?
Jensen: I was leaving town so thought I'll thank ya first for what u have done for me and then leave. So I got ur fav drink which rowan drank on the way here and went to your school only to know that u skipped school which is very unusual. Considering that you LOVE it.
Ellen: you done?🙄
Jensen: yeah yeah I'm done....I'm done with ur whole generation. (See the reference I made here)
Ellen: I just wanted to rest that's why. So ur leaving town. (I try to hide my emotions that were thriving to express themself.) Thank God...now I can finally live in peace.
Jensen: *chuckles while standing up* alright kiddo....am going....time for my flight.
Ellen: I see off him to the door and say im gonna miss ya jenny...my eyes are teary but I try to hide my raw emotions of sadness and hug him.
He says one last good bye and leaves.
Ellen's pov
So that's it huh. God gives me a miracle and takes it away this easily too. I tell rowan that she can stay if she want but I'm gonna sleep but who am I kidding. She knows I need space to have a breakdown.she leaves me without arguing and I'm glad for that. Jensen was a subject that I never wanted to discuss with anyone and I'm glad she respects that.
Atleast I got to meet him once in my life. This is the last thing I think before devoting myself to my tears and pillow.