Scene at starbucks.

U told Rowan what happened and laughed your asses off. She says: "You are a monster El (my nickname) I feel sad for the poor guy".
I replied "What did I do? You know I don't do anything after thinking."
She said  "Yeah I'm aware. "You had to go to home since the schools over.
You bid your good byes and walk from school to home. On the way you see Starbucks and walk inside. You order a cremé Brûlée since its your fav and wait. The guy hands you your brûlée but has written your name wrong. You say "aye, there's a double L chief."
he replies with a rude answer: "listen ! princess, no one cares alright...take this, don't take this I don't give a damn, I'm already having a rough day. Now enjoy your fucking life."
I was shocked and said, "That was the last time you talked to a customer like that." He just scoffed Then he replied with :" yeah, what u gonna do abt it?i have seen a lot like you all talk and no bite."
Just you wait I thought I will come up with something you freak!
Jensens pov
I was sitting in a chair alone at Starbucks thinking how lonely I hav become. I mean I do hav Jared and misha but they have their families and it's not the same.
Then I saw the girl from earlier come inside. Shit I thought she is a total nut job and hid my face under the menu but watched what she did carefully. There was just some shine in her eye or the way she talked that made her really unique or different or maybe she was just weird.
Ellen's PoV
I looked around and saw Jensen. Yes I hav seen the show and am a big fan doesn't mean he is a god whatsoever. I look at him and an idea pops in my mind.
Jensens PoV
Shit I think. Why is she looking at me. Do you think she knows it's me. God I hope not.
Ellen's PoV
I went to his table and say "yo can u do me a favour." He replies "who me ?" I reply sarcastically blinking my eye a couple of times " yeah you sweetie"
he says:" I don't even know you." with a scoff.
She replies "first time for everything :hi I'm Ellen I'm 13 I watch  your show, my besties name is rowan and I'm an actress plus singer (I am actually not but I'm getting there). Now I want you to act as my bodyguard and talk to tht man there."*i point to him.
Jensen says : "what?no!thats totally messed up!"
I reply with : "YOU HAVE LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE !( he gives me a kinda scared look) BUT TO SAY oh plz plz plz plz a pretty plz!!! I practically scream at him.Plus what is the purpose of all this ( I point to his muscles) if ur still a pussy! I mean if jared padalecki was here, he wouldn't have been afraid of a thing....( I kept ranting on)"
He says " okay if you shut up and never bother me ever again then I will make an exception." She says "oh Gosh thanku thanku thanku."
They both go at the counter
Jensen says " hey you got a problem? I'm her bodyguard, do you even know who she is? Poor guy shakes his head then u better talk nicely next time or *jensen makes a point by twisting his wrist
". (I do not say anything and act like a brat.)
The man looks at his muscles and says "oh I'm sorry it's just tht I'm an idiot. Here let me give you an apology cupcake. It's on me."
We took the cupcake and left the coffee shop just to have me throw the cupcake in the bin... Jensen: " hey hey, all this acting for an apology and u just threw it away"
I say: " no way in the purgatory i am eating this cupcake that has been touched by that stupid racist man". We both look at eachother for a minute only to fall down in a fit of laughter. In between laughters Jensen asks : "why would you do that hahah".
I reply after calming down :"don't you ever get bored of simple life and plus you enjoyed it and nobody has the right to get away with hurting mine or as a matter of fact anyone's feelings. I don't care about mine but just think...what if someone was having a rough day or was thinking of ending it today was dealt with that kind of behaviour! I just don't understand why people want others to feel bad when they are having it rough." I sigh. Jensen says "deep "
then I reply "nice knowing you. See you around for now I gotta go I'm late."
Then Jensen replies:" how come your always late?" I say nothing but turn my back on him

" Then Jensen replies:" how come your always late?" I say nothing but turn my back on him

front of him and put my hands over my head making a hand gesture while running.
Jensen's pov
That was some adventure I think and smile to myself and shake my head at her foolishness ! Wait till jared hears abt it.

 Jensen's pov That was some adventure I think and smile to myself and shake my head at her foolishness ! Wait till jared hears abt it