chapter 2- HISSSSSS

A few houers pass.

Nightmare groaned, waking up a little. He sat up in the weird bed, and crawled over the little thing to keep him from falling out of bed. He hung on the edge, but was even to short reach the floor. A door suddenly opened, and Nightmare got picked up by a familiar set yellow glowes. "H-HEY-! PUT ME DOWN-!!" He yelled. Dream just giggled. "Awww, is someone grumpy after their little nap~" dream continued to giggle. Nightmare hissed a little. "Put me DOWN! I HAVE TO GET HOME!" NM continued to hiss. Dream giggled a little more, "but you are home baby." Nightmare growled. "Do NOT. CALL ME. 'THAT.' And i am defenetly. NOT. HOME." Nightmare got more annoyed. "But your four. Sci checked while you were asleep. You might got the mentallity, and iq of a grown up. But you are not. And your not allowed to move away, from parents or the one, respomsible for you in your family, wich, also can be an older brother who IS old enough to live alone or move out, as example. So you have to stay here. And even of you want to or not. Sci have me a paper, telling me EXCATLY how to schedual your bedtime, wake up time, breakfast, bath, lunch, nap time, dinner and bed time...and all the other things." Nightmare flinched when dream mentioned 'nap time'. "What the f-" dream hurried to cover nightmares mouth. "Do NOT. Swear in this. House, young man." Dream removed his hand. NM looked mad. "I'm NOT. gonna take those STUPID naps." Nightmare crossed his arms. "Yes. You are. Your tiny body have to get a lot of sleep, to grow enough." Dream annoyed said. He nightmare, as you hold kids, under the a$$, and let them lean on your one shoulder, with your other hand on the back. ((Kinda like the pic in the top OwO))

Nightmare struggled a little, but dream kept him close, trying to 'soothe him'. He eventually gave up, and dream walked tl the others. The others looked up at the tiny nightmare. "Oh, finally awake, i see." Ink said standing. "Good timing, after all, it is dinner time in 30 min or so. Amd give him a bath at least, jeez." 'Nm u smelly -_- just, when did you last have a damn bath?' Dream thought for a sec. Dream nods a little, "yea, i was planning to give him so." "WHAT?!" NM yelled a little. He started struggeling. "OH HELL NO, I CAN DO THAT MYSELF! AND I DON'T WANT NOR NEED ONE!" Dream continued to hold him. "Well sci said, you. Should NOT." Dream said, walking to the bathroom. NM struggled, not to let dream, take the shirt off NM. Dream tried hard, bjt finally, got his shirt amd pants off. But NM. Absolutly. REFUSED. To take off his underwear. Dream sighed, and of course understood. "I have an idea." Dream said, teleporting away, and teleporting back, now holding some small swimming shorts. Nightmare huffed, getting a plan, to leave this place. "Ok ok, fine. Go outside and i'll change." Dream shook his head. "No no. I won't leave you alone. Here, i'll help, but i'll keep my eyes closed." Dream said, closing his eyes. But! He cheated a little, secretly looking a little, so he wouldn't make NM fall. He then 'helped' NM a little, and opened his eyes a little. Dream turned on the bathtub, filling the bottom with water. "Can't i just take a shower." NM huffed. Dream shook his head, and pickes NM up, placing him down. In the tub. "This dosn't even cover my FEET completly! Can't there be a little more?! At. Least?!" Nightmare was SO mad, for sure. Dream shook his head. "No, sci said so." Dream grabbed the soap, and grabbed nightmare by the arm, lifting it up, to rub him in the soap. Nightmare emidietly pulled his arm back, growling at dream. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF!" Nightmare said, trying to grab the soap. Dream laughed a little bit. "No can do, sci said i have to make sure you get cleaned good enough." He said, as nightmare was growling even more. "Stop. That Act. NOW." Dream said, grabbing nightmare a little tighter. Nightmare gave up after a little long time. But. At least. He did give up. Dream grabbed nightmares arm, lifting it up, washing him all over. He suddenly grabbed nightmare, close to his...'places.' Nightmare emidietly gave a kick, he splashed water, all over the already soaked dream. He had splashed water all over him all the times he had struggled before, so it wasn't anything. "What's wrong?" Dream said, whiping the water away from his eyes."THAT. I CAN DO. ON MY OWN!!!" Nightmare said, trying to grab the soap again. Dream held him stuck, washing him the rest of the places. Dream then picked him up, and started to dry him with a towel. He for once, didn't struggle, but just stood still, covering himself as much as he now could. "Great. You RUINED. MY PRIVAT LIFE." Nightmare just muttered SO mad. Dream laughed a little, "oh well, it's just me, it ain't SO bad." Dream just said. Ink knocked on the door, and opened a little, sticking his hands through with some new, clean clothes. It was a black shirt, and some pants, that was macing US pap's shorts.

 It was a black shirt, and some pants, that was macing US pap's shorts

((The pants he was wearing ^))

"Hey! Where's MY clothes!" Nightmare asked, NOT wanting to wear THIS. He isn't 5, his body is just stuck like that. Dream giggled a little "you have to get them washed baby, you can't walk around in dirty clothes." Dream said, giving nightmare some black socks on. "I don't want to wear this!" NM yelled. Dream pat his back a little, "oh hush, calm down, it's not that bad" dream said, walking to the kitchen, amd setting NM down in one of those, chairs for kids. "Uugh, what now." NM said, annoyed. "You need to have lunch, sci sad the first couple of days you should only eat something soft. After you bit that apple, it really isn't good for your stomach...and science stuff..." dream squished some bananas in a bowl, and poured milk in over. ((it acually taste rly good ;) )) He laid the fork he had squished it with; down, and took a spoon. He walked back to NM, grabbing the spoon. "Come on, say ah." NM laid his head in his hands. "I'm not. Hungry." He said, looking away. Dream sighed a little. "I do NOT. Want to force you to eat. But sci said at 2 pm, you have. To eat." Nightmare refused to eat. "I don't wanna eat THA- mf-!" Dream shoved the plastic spoon in his mouth when he talked.

He got fed, and had to take a nap, to get enough sleep. Dream picked him back up, rocking him gently, humming a lullaby.

((Sry i was so slow at making the new chapter, sorry it was boring, the story will be more interesting))