chapter 3- kidnap

Nightmare huffed, trying to push dream away. "STOP! I DON'T WANNA SLEEP!" He yelled. Dream sighed, getting a bottle of warm milk -since it's easier to force someone to drink with a bottle than a cup, it u don't wanna burn them with hot stuff-. "Just shush, you have to sleep." Dream said, trying to give nightmare the milk. Nightmare hissed, refusing to drink it. "I WILL NE-mf-!" Dream ended up doing as he had to, forcing NM. Nightmars got very tired, amd slowly, fell asleep. Dream continued rocking him, and walked to his room, lying him down in his bed...crib...thingy... . He tucked him in, kissing his forhead, and now, being tired himself as well. He walked over and laid down on the couch, going to sleep along with ink, and blue. He yawned, falling asleep on ink.

~Meanwhile~

"We have to-!" Cross shouted phasing back and forward "But how?!" Killer yelled back. "Why do we even need him! You saw the size of him after he bit that apple thing, HE'S LIKE THE SIZE OF A 5 YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING!" Horror shouted as well. "But...WE could re-raise him, train him, and turn hin in to a clean KILLING MACHINE!" Cross yelled excitedly. Killer thought for a bit
"Yes! Great idea for ONCE cross!" They laughed a little, and packed their bags, laying a plan.

A short while after, error opened a portal to the star sanses base, and they carefully walked in. They all sneaked around in the whole house, untill cross accidentally opened a door, that was pretty loud. The others shushed him hardly, "SHHH! BE. QUIET!" They whisper shouted at him, as he just nodded a little "yea yea. Sorry!" He whisper shouted back. He walked in to the room, finding the still sleeping, nightmare, who had nothing but rolled over. Cross gently picked him up, holding nightmare in his arms, just like a child. Nightmare whined a little in his sleep, wich turned to a lot. No matter what age Nightmare was, he was always grumpy when he got pulled out of bed. The whining would slowly be waking dream. "JESUS CHRIST CROSS JUST MAKE HIM SHUT. UP!" Killer whisper shouted in a panic. Cross thought for a while, before picking up nightmares small blanket, wrapping it around him, and gently rocked him. Nightmare calmed, and they all let out a sigh in relief. Error opened a portal back home. "Hurry up, come on come on!" He whisper shout. They all went through the portal with little baby nightmare.

((Sry this was short))