Day 1 (continued)

Nnoitra yawned and scratched his back while looking into the fridge.

"Tesla, would you mind going to the store and buying some milk?" Nnoitra asked.

"Yes, sir!" Tesla ran out the door. Nnoitra shook his head and grabbed some money and walked out the door.

"Tesla, you forgot the money!" Nnoitra shouted. Tesla ran back.

"Sorry, sir." Tesla grabbed the money and walked away. Nnoitra lay his head on the door. His eyesight got a little blurry, but he rubbed his eye to get it clear again. When he looked straight ahead, he saw a Lillinette holding a box of cookies.

" Would you like some cookies?" She asked.

"Why?" Nnoitra asked.

"Because Starks wants me to get rid of them before he ends up eating them all. " She explained.

"Fine." Nnoitra said blankly. She giggled in a mischievous way. Lillinette ran back to Stark's room. Nnoitra turned around and shut the door. He walked into his bedroom and set the box onto the small table. Right that instant, Nnoitra felt his eye blurry again and he fainted onto the hard wood floor.

About 4 hours later, under Nnoitra's emptiness, felt Tesla's hand rocking his shoulders.

"Tes... la?" Nnoitra struggled to speak. Tesla hugged Nnoitra.

"Oh, Nnoitra Sama, I thought you were almost gone." Tesla held a tight grip on Nnoitra. Nnoitra started to cough.

"Sorry, sir." Tesla mumbled. Nnoitra coughed some more, until he had a salty taste in his mouth, his throat soured up and he felt liquid in his mouth. Through Nnoitra's numbness, he heard Tesla scream.

"No! Stop, Nnoitra Sama! Don't leave me!" His words came out with thick tears. Tesla ran up to get a wet towel, He put it on Nnoitra's head. He also got a bucket to store all the coughed-up blood in. Suddenly, Nnoitra stopped. Tesla screamed again. It's was like as if Nnoitra stopped breathing, and it terrified Tesla. For Nnoitra, everything went black, but the last thing Nnoitra heard was Tesla screaming and crying. Nnoitra's numbness was uncomfortable and he wished that Tesla knew he was ok. But the last thing he felt was Tesla's freezing hand touch his head. He was skaking.

"Don't leave me." Tesla whispered, his breath shaking.