Day 4 (early in the morning)

Nnoitra woke up extra early this morning. He was running out of time. Even though he wasn't sure of what to give to Tesla, he went ahead and decided to decorate while Tesla was sleeping. This was going to be a bit hard because everytime Nnoitra did something, it was always noisy.

    Nnoitra kept attempting to blow a jumbo-sized balloon for Tesla, but evertime he tried it deflated. Right before he decided to give up, he noticed a balloon pump in the corner of the room. After about this time, everything went smooth. Even though his back ached, he still hung up the balloons.

   The only problem at this point was that when Nnoitra tried to tie up the balloons his finger nails popped them. When Nnoitra had the right amount of balloons, he started to get a bit more creative. He started to hang balloon to smell the word, Tesla. Nnoitra couldn't wait to see the look on Tesla's face when he saw this. When Nnoitra got done also hanging up streamers, he forgot a important part of people's birthday's. The cake. Nnoitra's back was a bit sore, so it took him a while to get all the ingredients and tools. What was Tesla's favorite cake flavor? He thought.

   Tesla was an understanding guy and he wouldn't care. So Nnoitra picked his favorite flavor, chocolate. When Nnoitra was done stirring the mix, and putting it into the oven, he couldn't help himself but to lick the spoon. When Nnoitra took the cake out of the oven, he heard something moving in the room. Nnoitra got nervous. It was most likily Tesla, waking up. Nnoitra ran to the opening of the kitchen. Tesla walked up to him.

   "Sir, what are you doing up so early?" Tesla asked, rubbing his eyes to get used to the light.

   "I just wanted to make breakfast today, that's all." Nnoitra said, smiling down on Tesla.

   "Ok, Nnoitra Sama." Tesla said as he yawned.

   "You, go back to bed." Nnoitra said, patting the top of Tesla's head. He started to pet it. Tesla smiled, even though he was half way asleep. He walked a bit zombie like back into the room. Nnoitra was relieved. But the only thing he needed to do now was to ice the cake. He put a layer of white icing all over the cake. Then, he put a thick stripe of blue icing circling the rim of the cake. To finish it, He put Tesla's name in black icing in the middle and stuck on some candles.

   Nnoitra's back ached bad now, so he put the cake in a container and went to sleep. Tesla would be so impressed.