Day 3

Nnoitra thought hard.
What if I did die yesterday? Tesla hoped I wouldn't. What if on Tesla's birthday I wasn't there to see him or him to see me?

Nnoitra thought weakily, he didn't understand why. Nnoitra would have to think hard about Tesla's present. What was something Tesla liked? Right after Nnoitra thought of this question, he heard a knock on the door. Telsa's cheery face appeared in the crack of the door.

"Lord Aizen would like to see you, sir, I hope it is something good." He said. Nnoitra sighed, everytime Aizen had a meeting with him alone, it was always something bad or a mission to defeat hollows. Tesla did this to show that he cared and to make Nnoitra feel better about going to Aizen. But, honestly, it never worked and Nnoitra has got on to Tesla about.

"You're wasting your breath saying that junk." Nnoitra said to Tesla once.

Nnoitra walked to Aizen's room and slammed that door behind him.

"What'd want, Aizen?" Nnoitra snapped.

"Are you feeling better?" Aizen asked calmly. Nnoitra smirked.

"Since when did you care?" Nnoitra asked.

"To do this!" Aizen said, slapping Nnoitra hard across the face. Nnoitra fell to the ground. Aizen laughed.

"Your so weak, Nnoitra. I could replace you anytime I want. " Aizen laughed. Nnoitra lifted his head off the ground and gave Aizen a ugly face.

Nnoitra got up, and roled his eye. "It won't happen again, sir, but the fight was super intense and I couldn't hold myself together. " Nnoitra said. Aizen sat into his chair, back facing Nnoitra. He swayed his hand away.

" Shoo, shoo, go away, catch in a better time. Just know, Gilga, your place is on the line. " Aizen explained. Nnoitra's eyes widened. He slammed the door went back into his room.

Tesla noticed Nnoitra walked into the room, he didn't notice the door ooen, because he was caught up in a book. Nnoitra was angry. He flipped the stand over and threw the chair across the room. Tesla sat on the couch, looking like a helpless little girl, covering his face with his book. Nnoitra was just about the throw another stand, but the cookies were on it, and he decided not to.

"Sir, calm down, please. Just talk to me." Tesla begged. Nnoitra inhaled for and while and gave Tesla a serious face, but then he sat down by Tesla. Right before Nnoitra could speak, Grimjow barged in the room.

"Calm the hell down, Nnoitra! I'm trying to sleep." Grimjow explained, his eyes squinted. His bags were quite dark and he looked like he had been sick for a while.

"Shut up and mind your own business." Nnoitra complained. Grimjow walked out. Nnoitra sighed again.

"Sir, what happened?" Tesla asked, he was now wrapping his legs with his arms.

"Aizen me told me, if I have another fight like that and get super injured, that I will be replaced..." Nnoitra started. Tesla got a little tense as he starred at the bluish bruise, new to Nnoitra's cheek. Tesla hugged Nnoitra.

"What did I say about touching without permission." Nnoitra demanded. Tesla let go immediately.

"Sorry, sir." he said. Nnoitra softened.

"It's ok, I actually needed it." Nnoitra continued with a smile on his face.