Welcome

Welcome to Mister Gadget's Fantastical Ultra Realistic Rides Yahoo. Or FurryLand.

Here, thanks to the latest in virtual reality technology from Blue Star Technologies, you can fulfill your greatest dreams. Here you can be anyone and anything you want. Ever dreamed of being a pirate, famous celebrity, a forest elf, or even a chair at a fancy dinner party? We can do that.

You can be the hero, the villain, the comic relief, whatever you wish.

Meet Napoleon at Waterloo or destroy Tokyo as Godzilla, the limits are your imagination.

When you're ready, just fill out the form in an inline comment and we'll try our best to make your dreams a reality. Since this is a family-friendly (PG-13, at most) theme park, rides will not contain mature or LGBT+ elements.

Fill out form here

Genre:
Plot/What is your wish:
Point of View:
Name of character:
Character's role:
Gender/Sex of character:
Skills/Powers of character:
Personality of character:
Appearance of character:
Other information (i.e. favorite color, hobbies, clothes/costume, etc):
Ticket (tag 5 people):

If you'd like to purchase a copy of your ride (use the idea in one of your own stories), please cite us.
If you are interested in a longer ride (requesting ghostwriter, collaboration, etc work), please contact management (@JoeRover2) via PM to make arrangements.
*Results may very. Simulations may not turn out exactly how you envisioned. Some worlds may take longer than others to create. Please be patient.

Enjoy your stay at FurryLand. Please come again. And don't forget to visit the gift shop (chapter 3).

_________
The management would also like to thank dracollavenore for their book Agateophobia which helped in finalizing an idea years in the making.
Book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148655062