Chapter 1

fifi's POV

I finally bought tickets to see Why Don't We, even though I have to go on my own. Anyway I'm still going to see them live and even meet them!

I logged onto twitter on my laptop and tweeted:'Finally got my @whydontwemusic concert tickets see you guys this summer @jackaverymusic @danielseavey @imzachherron @jonahmarais @corbynbesson'. I posted the tweet and closed down my laptop.

"Fifi dinner is ready" my mother yelled for me.

"Coming" I shouted back. Putting my laptop on my desk. I left my room, grabbing my phone off the table beside the door. walking down the stair case thats right in front of my room. Looking to see if I had any notifications nope nothing just my wonderful background of why don't we. I made my way into the kitchen and sat at the table beside my annoying little brother, I put my phone down on the table face down. My mum placed the bowls on the table for us to choose our own portions.

Let me tell you a bit about myself; My name is Fifi, I'm 16 turning 17 this year. I have brown hair and eyes. As you can tell I'm in love with the band why don't we.

We were in the middle of eating dinner. My family is being insanely quiet today, when my phone started to go off like crazy with non stop notifications. I dont even have many followers maybe like 100. my parents looked at me weirdly 

"Just check your phone" my dad said. I picked it up and saw my twitter was going off like crazy, I opened my twitter app and saw that I now have about 3 thousand followers. I scrolled through the comments seeing that all of them are saying how lucky I am to have why don't we follow me, I pressed on the band account and saw that it said following you. I searched all their personals and they followed me on that, and that Jack tweeted me back saying:'Can't wait to see you then'; I screamed at the top of my lungs, probably bursting my family's ear drums.

"Whats happened" my mum asked.

"All of why don't we has followed me on twitter" I said, and she just laughed 

"Okay can you now put away your phone and finish eating" My dad said.

"Yeah" I replied, turning off my vibrate and sound and continued to eat dinner