ch.5

We made our way to the hotel, me basically falling asleep already as all the guys were still hype. 

"Lets get her to a room before she falls asleep on us" Corbyn joked. We made our way in me following behind them. They got 5 rooms, 2 people per room other than one room just for their manager.

"Okay so rooms will be. Me and Zach,Corbyn and Daniel, Eben and August then Jack and Fifi" Jonah said. He is totally trying something right now, i can tell.

We made the way to the rooms which a few on different floors. It was only me and Jack left on the elevator to our room.

We got to the room and my eyes widened, there was one Queen sized bed.

"I can sleep on the couch" Jack said nervous

"Its totally fine we can share" i said with a smile. 

"You sure" Jack said, unsure about it

"yeah its totally fine" I said. Jack put down his suitcase and made his way to the bathroom with clothes.

"Um Jack" i said, he turned to look at me.

"Yes" he replied.

"Can i barrow clothes to sleep in other than this wet clothes" i asked.

"Oh yes let me get that for you" he said, making his way to his bag. He ruffled through his bag and finally choose something handing it to me.

"Well im gonna shower quickly" Jack told me, walking into the bathroom. I quickly changed into the track pants and t-shirt Jack gave me to wear. I did my hair quickly into a bun before making myself comfortable and falling asleep.