ch.11

stood at side stage as the guys performed their last show. I jammed from side stage singing along. Jack messaged his mum and she said i was aloud to come over. I feel bad intruding but he insisted.

"Thank you for an amazing night" Corbyn screamed as they ran off stange towards me and Eben we handed them all a water bottle being helpful. 

"What did you think" Jack asked wrapping an arm around me

"It was good" i said ducking and moving away from his sweaty body "and you smell"i finished.

"Well lets get going to tonights hotel" Jonah said as we all walked off to the van.and then were taken to the hotel.

"since we already had the hotel booked is it okay if you room with any of the guys" their manager asked.

"Yeah thats perfectly fine" i said. We pulled up to the hotel and made our way inside. Getting thet keys we made our way to all their rooms.

"Who do you wanna room with" daniel asked 

"It doesnt matter at all this just wasn't needed for" i said

"It was" he replied 

" she will room me with me" Jack said and all the guys all raised their eyebrows with me.

"Well that will be both of us" August said.

"That's what i meant" Jack said as our floor was the first one. Jack grabbed my hand dragging me to the room with my suitcase being dragged behind me and August laughing at the sight in front, of me probably tripping over everything.