I'm Not Here For A Lecture

**Those are Lucy's knifes she uses. They are a very strong knife that won't break and they are very sharp. They can cut through anything.**

I got a shower and into some new clothes. I get my knifes on me when my phone starts to go off. I pick it up and see it was Abbey. She wanted me to go over to Zack's house. I get the rest of my stuff around and go downstairs. Dallas was sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap. He was working on some papers. I get to the door before he turns around.

"Where are you going?" Dallas asked and put his laptop next to him. He came over to me.

"I have a job. I'll be gone for a day or two." I say opening the door.

Dallas grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. He kissed me hard on the lips then pulled away and looked down at me. "Be safe." He let go of me and I walked out of the house and to my motorcycle. I get my helmet on and turn my bike on and rip down the driveway to Zack's house.

I get to Zack's house in about two hours. It would. Normally be a four hour drive but speed limits doesn't affect me. I meet Abbey at Zacks and let ourselves in. Abbey tells me what's going on. I go upstairs to my old room and look around. I go over to the nightstand and pick up a picture of Kyle and Jay at the park. The door opens to the room and Zack comes in.

"Lucy." Zack says and looks at me.

"Hear to beat me again?" I ask putting down the picture frame.

"No. You knew how to act. You need to treat people with respect." Zack said and watched me as I moved around the room looking at all the different things around.

"You care about this boy more then you cared about me." I say looking at the picture of Zack and Kyle on the window sill.

"Lucy. I care about you but you know how to act." Zack growled lightly.

"Sure. I'm not owned and you know that. I am not a pet. I am a assassin. If I wanted I could kill you and Jay and no one will find the body." I say turning and looking at him.

"I know that Lucy. I do. But that is not how you act." He growls.

"I'm not here for a lecture. I'm here for my job. And my money." I say pulling a knife out of my back holder.

"You know what to do." Zack says and moves out of the room.

I walk past him and down the stairs. I go out the door and get on my bike and head off away from the house.

I drive for about three hours till I get to Alonzo's territory. I ditch my bike somewhere where no one will find it. I start to hunt for my pray.

I find Alonzo coming out of a bar and going into a strip club. I go around back and get in from the staff only door. I grab a small uniform from a shelf and slip it on. I walk out into the main floor and see Alonzo in one of the booths with a few men around him. I go over to him with a beer in hand. His guards stop me but Alonzo lets me in.

"What's your name pretty lady?" He asked as I hand him the beer.

"Kitty." I say in a high voice. I make myself look cute. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I put my hand on his thigh. He starts to kiss my cheek.

"How about we go somewhere more private." He says and stand up. "We can go back to my place." He puts his hand on my hip.

"Can I get my stuff first?" I ask sweetly.

He smiled down at me and nodded. I walk out of the booth and swing my hips as I walk. I go into the back and grab my bag with my normal clothes in it and my knifes.  I come back and go to Alonzo. He puts his hand on my butt and leads me out of the club and into his car. He has his driver take us to his house. It was a pent house. I keep rubbing his thigh putting him into a trance. Now he'll take us to his place without stopping anywhere before. The driver stoped in front of his building and he pulled me out of the car and lead me into the elevator. He pinned me against the wall and started to touch my thighs and hips more.

"Wait till we're in your place." I giggle and lead him to his front door when the elevator doors open. He unlocks his door and pushes me inside and pins and to the couch. He starts to get rougher with me. I stop him again. "I have some fun things in my bag. Let's use them." I smile and push him off me and go to my bag and pull out my knife and hide it behind my back. "Close your eyes." I giggle and walk slowly to him. He closed his eyes and waits. I draw the dagger and drive it deep into his heart. He try's to yell out but I cover his mouth.   I draw the dagger from his chest and drag the dagger across his abdomen leaving a Z on his stomach. I wipe the dagger off on his pants and grab my bag and pull out my clothes. I change and stuff the bloody uniform in my bag and put my dagger away. I pull my phone out and take a picture of the now dead Alonzo. I put my phone away and go out the front door and down the hall to the stairs. I run down the stairs and out of the building on the side so no one would recognize me. I go get my bike and head back to Zack's house. I get to the house around 5:30 that night. Zack was in the living room pacing around well Abbey was sitting on the couch.

They stood up when I walked in. I pull my phone out and put it on the coffee table showing the picture. "It's done. Where's my money?"