Want

Ive finally found the one I want to please. I want to slip inside her with ease and grace poise and sensitivity. I want to learn where she wants me to touch where she wants me to kiss where she wants me to love. I want to kiss every inch of her body light kisses that caress her soul and shows her exactly how I feel about her body. I want to kiss her lips her nose her eyes her neck. I want to kiss her chin her ears her baby hairs her brows. I want her to moistened from pecks perfectly placed upon puckered nipples. I want to make her swoon from fingers exploring new territory rubbing our nipples in rhythem with our heart beats. I wanna start slow exploring every inch of her making sure to show every part of her attention. I wanna lick her chocolate brown breasts for as long as she wants me to I dont wanna stop until she wants me to. I want her to tell me how she wants to be sucked how she wants to be nibbled how she wants to be wanted. I want to lick her from clit to anus I want to learn how she licks and how she wants to be licked. I want her to sit on my face and move how she wants to till she is satisfied. I want to make her whisper my name as she comes to her breaking point. I want her to reach her climax scream my name pull my hair and shove my face deeper into lucious folds of sweet divinity. I want to fall into the abyss covered in the juices spilt from within her. I want her to do with me as she pleases until we fall asleep blissfully intertwined within the heat of our lust.