The first mistake

It would have been a dark night,if it wasn't for the red-blue lights surrounding the pizzeria. Police cars were parked everywhere and cops made sure no one left the place.

Suddenly,the two big red doors of the entrance opened:On the sides,two silhouettes,on the centre,Mike.

The two figures brought him towards the cars while holding his arms tight behind his back.

He could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs stroking his wrists and the rough asphalt under his shiny black shoes;

Blood dripped from his head and ran through his face,then ending up on his right eye. His espression seemed neutral,yet his stare said otherwise.

With his eyes towards the ground and the small rocks cracking under his sole,he was getting pushed inside the car.

He didn't struggle,but just looked towards the crew one last time.

Gabriel,Jeremy and Susie stood on the doorway and watched silenty.

"I still can't believe he was the one behind all of this..." Jeremy mumbled.

"Psh,always said he was weird!It's better like that,no more murders." Gabriel shrugged.

"I don't know,guys..." Susie sighed as the cars left one by one.

The three guards got back inside.

"I mean,he had no reasons to do that!" She continued.

"Uhm,Susie...Cuckoo!He was a FREAK!"

"Gabriel!" Jeremy pouted.

Soon they reached the dusty office.

"I feel kinda bad for him..."

"Bad?He killed kids!"

"Did he mean to?W-we're not even sure!"

"People saw him,Jeremy. And he was the only one here who was good enough to robotics to make robots deadly!The evidence is clear."

"But-"

"Oh,c'mon,just stop defending him already!I remind you he HID his real identity from us all this time!He's an AFTON. His father and him were the same!" Gabriel raised his voice.

"Jee,calm down..." Jeremy whispered.

"Hopefully the animatronics are going to be quiet now..." He said while walking to the door.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Wait...Do we still have yesterday's videos?" Susie asked while turning her head to Gabriel.

"Hmph,yeah?Why?"

"I want to see them again. I need to check the time of the recording."

"Psh,fine. All the cassettes should be in a box in parts and services. Want me to take them?"

The girl nodded;Soon Gabriel left the office with his flashlight.

In a matter of minutes,he was back.

"Here you go."

Susie looked for the most recent cassette and played it on one of the monitors in the office.

"Let's see...The quality isn't the best,but i guess it can work. This one is from the stage but we have a pretty good view of the entire room."

The glitchy video played on the monitor as the three watched carefully.

" '26th june,3 pm',so? " Jeremy said,reading the date and time on the corner of the video.

"Shh!!" Susie pouted;She seemed very focused.

Gabriel minded his own business and checked both cameras and doors.

"...Here,look. This is when Mike left,can you see him? Right there,he's leaving the parts and services. "

Jeremy nodded.

She quickly sped up the recording until it was about 4 pm.

"Look,he's back again. It's the man walking on the left and going to the backstage."

"It's kinda hard to see...Everything's glitchy and blurry,and there are a lot of people." Jeremy tilted his head.

"Exactly. " Susie sighed and took out her phone,checking it. "Yesterday I called Mike about that time;I asked him how to fix a few things in the office and I didn't hear a single person in the background! He couldn't have been in such a noisy place,not even if he was in a room around the pizzeria." Susie said while stopping the video. Suddenly,Gabriel seeemed interested.

"Wait...What do you mean?" The man frowned.

"I mean that Michael was home. And that there's no way he could have come here."

Jeremy slowly widened his eyes,and so did Gabe.

"Shit... Shit!We have to go to the police as soon as we-" Gabriel interrupted himself.

"Yes,we should go-...What's wrong?" Susie asked.

"...The monitor. S-susie,the monitor!" He whispered and pointed to one of the cameras recording the party room in that moment.

A big figure moved between the tables;It didn't look like a human,but more like another animatronic looking like Bonnie,but slightly thinner and with many different forms. As soon as it stepped near the moonlight coming from the windows,it revealed to be yellow.

The guards felt their backs shivering,and all started whispering with shaky voices.

"I-is that a new animatronic?" Jer gulped.

"N-no...Its movements are way too smooth to move with an endoskeleton." Susie stated.

"But Mike can't be here!" Gabriel stared in confusion.

"...Exactly." She gulped.

"Jeremy,close the doors!" Gabriel ordered,still whispering.

As soon as Jer tried to do so,the lights went out:the monitors shut down,the doors opened and everything was completely dark.

Everyone froze still.

"N-no way,are we already o-out of power?!" Jeremy shivered.

"S-someone must have messed with the generator...!" The woman whispered quickly.

"Shh...Do you hear that?" Gabe asked,causing everyone to go in a deep silence again.

There were heavy,slow footsteps getting closer and closer to the office,until it felt like they came right from behind Gabriel;A strong,big hand grabbed his shoulder.

"I'll let you survive this one. Curiosity led me to do so... Watch your moves." A deep and rough voice said almost as a whisper, echoing in the entire office and soon reaching the halls. That was the only thing it said,before disappearing with its footsteps getting further and followed by a creepy chuckle.

No one said anything for a few seconds,until the power was back again.

The ringing of the bell of the 6AM brought them back to reality;Everyone looked at each other with a scared look.

"W-what the FUCK just happened?!"

Susie exlaimed.

"I-is everyone okay??" Jeremy asked worriedly.

Gabriel was still kind of frozen,but soon snapped out of it. "I-it grabbed my shoulder...IT FUCKING GRABBED MY SHOULDER,IT WAS BEHIND ME!"

"Oh jee..." The other boy hugged himself and gulped.

"Guys...the cassettes!They're...gone!Even the one in the monitor!" Susie said while frenetically looking for the box.

"We...We have to warn the police."

Gabe mumbled.