A new family

Michael recovered through the night.

The crew never left the hospital and patiently waited outside,except for Henry who was the only one allowed to enter the room.

The following morning,Mike immediately had to talk with the police. All the proofs they needed were given by Henry and found in the Sister Location,other than Mike's basement. Yet,the murderer's corpse was never found,and a few people tended to not believe Michael and his story,insisting on him being the murderer. His answer? A mentioned smile. Finally,the pizzerias had closed down. No ever heard of the animatronics from Fazbear's ever again.

It had been a few days,and he could finally leave the hospital.

"Who wants a coffee?I'll offer." Henry chuckled as everyone cheered.

"Hey,uh,guys? There was something I've been wanting to tell you." All of sudden,Mike's slight smile faded,making his face look extremely serious.

Everyone stopped,going silent. Henry turned to him.

"So uh...I know we've been through a lot together. And without you,I'd never been able to do it... My job is done,everything is over. I don't really know what to do here anymore..." Michael sighed,rubbing his purple neck.

"Besides,people not like me here. And neither I have a good reputation anymore. So,what I'm trying to say is that..."

There was a huge tension,everyone looked at him worriedly.

"...I'm leaving the city. I want to start over."

"What?!N-no way,you can't leave! After all of this?What will you do?What will WE do?!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"I was thinking about opening a pizzeria of my own. I already have a few projects,uh... Yeah,like a purple animatronic fox! I'll call him Victor. Can't wait to start my own business." He smiled sadly.

There was a deep silence for a few minutes.

"Pfft..." Michael snorted,and so did Henry. Soon both bursted out in laughter.

"Those faces,oh God!You REALLY thought i'd live after all this bullshit?" He wheezed.

"...You ASSHOLE!" Gabriel frowned playfully,hugging him tightly.

"You gave us an heart attack!" Susie facepalmed,giggling.

"Whyy!" Jeremy snorted.

"I can't breath!" The boy laughed.

Henry chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Still haven't gave up on jokes,hm?"

"Well then,I guess it's our turn to say something." Susie smiled.

"Mhm. We're a thing now" Jeremy blushed shily as he held the girl's hand.

Mike gasped "No way!I missed the kiss?? You guys could have waited for me!" He sarcastically complained,opening his arm to let them space in the hug.

Once it was over,they let go and looked at each other as they stood in circle.

"Just like once. It's one for all,and all for one... Forever and ever." Mike smiled fondly as he reached his hand in the middle of the circle.

"Forever and ever." Gabriel laid his hand on Mike's.

"Forever and ever!" Susie and Jeremy smiled while adding theirs.

"Forever and ever..." Henry chuckled as he laid his hand on top of them.

"...And together,we'll always be a team!" The boy cheered as they all threw her hand up,laughing.

"Okay,okay!Let's go now,I'm starving!" Henry smiled as they headed towards the cafe.

"Me too,the food in the hospital vending machines is horrible."

"Yeah!" Susie and Jeremy followed.

Michael smiled sadly,watching them as they walked away. His smile truly faded as he felt himself filled with sadness at the feeling he was being watched by two familiar eyes. Hesitantly,he turned around and looked towards the houses. "..."

"Mike! Aren't you coming?" Gabriel shouted.

The boy jumped slightly,snapping out of his thoughts. "Huh?Oh,yeah! Wait for me!" He chuckled while rushing over to them,then walking next to Gabe.

"I always come back." The man in the suit whispered.