Missing.

"He said WHAT?" Susie yelled. They were in the hospital room with Jeremy. It was afternoon.

"Yeah. You heard right,it seems we...hurt him more than we thought. He never acted like that with me." Gabe sighed,looking away.

"He never came back after the bite,he didn't look for us either!"

"Well...that's true."

"Or maybe he just couldn't." Jer looked up to them.

"Huh?"

"I mean,we're talking about his father. You remember Mike already had trouble hanging out with us because of him. I don't think after thr bite things got better... He has all the rights to be mad."

Susie and Gabriel glared at each other,now feeling bad.

"...And I think we should apologize before he does something stupid." He pouted.

"You're right,but I have no idea where he went!"

"Maybe he's working with Henry,we could call him-" Susie was interrupted.

"Looks like we all have the same problem." A voice from the doorway said; Henry stood there with his arms crossed,sighing. "I was looking for him too and hoped to find him here. But I can tell we ended up in the same situation."

"W-wait,he's not with you?" Gabe gulped.

"Haven't seen him since yesterday. I looked for him everywhere but he's not around:Not in the cemetery,neither in his house. Not even in the pizzeria."

"Maybe Christian saw him!" Susie exclaimed.

"Unluckily,today's Christian's free day. I thought he was just nervous,but now I'm seriously worrying." Henry sighed.

"W-what if Dave got him!" Jeremy shivered.

"I'm afraid that could be an option. If we don't hurry up,it may be too late. I hope the worse didn't happen yet. And we have about two days left to prove the police he didn't lie."

"We have to go,now."

"Yeah,let's get my car!"

"Guys,l-let me come!" Jeremy whined.

"I'm sorry little one,you're staying here. It's way too dangerous,especially in those conditions." Henry glared.

The boy sighed deeply and leaned back as the others left the room. Susie quickly sneaked back in,handing him a walkie talkie. "Look,here. Have this,I'll keep one with me as well so that if something happens,you can help." She whispered,smiling softly.

Jeremy smiled brightly "Thank you!"

"No problem. Bye,love you" The girl rushed out of the room.

"Bye- w-wait,what was that?"

There was no answer,the three had already left.

"Any ideas where to look?" Gabriel asked to the man.

"Not really,but Fredbear's or the Baby Circus could be something."

"Where should we go first?"

"It's better if we avoid taking different ways... We could check Fredbear's and proceed to the Circus through the safe rooms system. If my memory is good,there are no cameras there,so he can't spy us."

"Good idea,let's hurry." Gabe clinched his fists around the wheel.

As he parked the car in front of the old Fredbear's Family Diner,everyone got out and looked up to the building.