My terrible day...

September 25th
6:00pm

  Back again from shopping got my school supplies and I don't need anything else.
Anyways rather much write about what happened when I got to the mall.
Ok, I decided to look in Ardene for some cute accessories to wear but didn't find anything too much yellow stuff... Yellow isn't my colour then I went to the arcade to play some games since I got bored.
But then when I took one step inside I saw the last person I ever wanted to see...
"W-what..." I said trying to back away out of the door but I was then stopped by this dude who was behind me he had some kind of black stuff in his eyes... I think it's eye liner.
He was obviously in a rock band I could tell... But and the same time most people in bands don't wear it. But I don't know much about it so whatever.
I just stared at him but I wasn't able to get out cause I think the rest of his band was with him. I think I saw him somewhere before...
"Rodrick! What are you doing here?"
I heard that annoying voice before...
Oh, no...
"Well mom needs you back at the house now it's past 1:00 Greg." His....brother said
I had to get out of there. I tried to turn around but Rowley popped in front of me out of nowhere.
"Hey Sheila! When'd you get here!" He said I couldn't move I wanted to leave but what do I say to Rowley...
"Um... I was just looking around the mall cause I was going to go shopping with my mom for school supplies and she's not going to be off work in an hour...so I just came her to uh-bored me." I said chuckling after "cool! I never get to go shopping with my mom." He seemed a tiny bit sad about it but how or why would he gets upset about not going shopping with his mom it seemed a bit weird but I didn't care, then I got an idea. 'Wwwwwwaaaaaaiitt'
"But I was going to look around at some video games to get at the game store after this,
Want to come?" I said he gave me a smile but rejected he said that he has to go home after Greg leaves or just go with him I understood he has those kind of parents.
So I went with him to some of the games that were more fun then just hang out with Greg, but then when me and Rowley were playing street fighter 2 Greg came and told Rowley that they had to go, so he said bye to me I said bye to him but Greg didn't say anything to me, but I'll try "uh... See ya Greg..." I said to him he looked at me I smiled a little but waved back...
'Good enough' I thought and went back to street fighter. After the gamers store I waited for my mom to arrive so I looked around more I saw this juice parlour and I had a bit of cash and I was a bit thirsty so I went in line I thought that this place was very popular the drinks must be good here, so I got in line and there was this girl with two braided pigtails in her hair and she was pretty tall for her age. Was she in kindergarten or some thing.
Sorry for judging her that much I just wasn't comfortable with older girls having their hair up like a little kid unless it's forced to go up by her parents... Or something.
But I ignored it and focused on what I was gonna order to drink.
After I got my drink headed to the bench to sit and wait.
It took half an hour for my mom to come back and come shopping with me we went to staples to buy school supplies and a new backpack
So then we got the stuff and headed home then once again my little sister strikes again she literally drew on the white walls!!!!! And guess who had to clean it off the stupid walls!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't I born a frickin' only child!!!!!!
God! I just wish my sister would be older than like 5 so mom would tell her she have to clean up her own junk/mess and not me!!!!!!

Sheila copper