Moving in...

September
Sept.21st 12:00pm
Hey, my name is Sheila copper and I am a artist I'm age 11 and in a few months I'll be turning 12 and for one thing I'm not sure that middle school isn't such a very good idea and i think almost all the kids there are like already gone through puberty and the guys looked like very hairy gorilla's who would have to shave twice a day and the girls are starting to get cup sizes but me a little more. Hey it's a journal I need to write about all of my personal stuff and my thoughts and feelings about me starting middle school and on how I got this journal it was mostly from my mom and at least I didn't get a childish one that had the word diary on it like any other little girl would get I mean I'm literally going to be in middle school in like a couple of days so I'll be able to get some brand new school clothes for school and I'll be able to get my allowance from my parents so I would be able to get some food from the cafeteria and not get any small snacks from home and they barely fill me up so it would be better to just get lunch at the caf.
Shoot I need to stop writing this my moms telling me to take out the garbage so I'll write in this tomorrow.

-Sheila copper