Late night thoughts :)

7th June 2014 , 1:24am

Just when I could not sleep there was this sudden urge in me to write and not just for the sake of filling up my journal but because situations were such and when there was not an ear to listen to my words which wanted to pour out of me and flood minds, I chose to lift my pen and write. Write till I had expressed every thought in words .

And my conscience wants me to just vanish into the unknown. Nothing seems right. Everything is clouded and despondent. Joviality is nowhere to be seen and I realise that the foibles in me breaks everything apart. All my loved ones, everything I treasure even some memories cast away like the wind and leaves me abandoned.I dread to take a step towards the lane, doom has left me in. It is rather an arduous task, perhaps seems to me like an illusion or reverie from which I want to break free. But this is just the harsh realities of life that I'm facing and this is the thickest of all. Happiness rise and fall like the sea tides, for once it is calm and peaceful and the very next minute it splashes across the shore dismaying the tranquil ambience, swallowing all the contentment back and leaving the shore empty and deserted. Strange are the ways of faith.

But now I got to venture into the unknown and let the enigma unfold to me its delights and odds. I will thus retaliate against the odds and retrieve everything I have lost and is on the verge of forfeiture-ness into the UNKNOWN.

I WILL VENTURE AND FIND MYSELF IN THE UNKNOWN . . . .