Never Let Me Go ~Sequel of~ More Than We Seem

The continuation of More Than We Seem. A Larry Stylinson Love story...

After the dark events of the past year, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles of One Direction, are together and growing strong. Louis, who was once all for hiding his past from Harry at all costs, has reached a dilema, whether to hide it from him and risk Harry finding out by himself, or tell him up front and hope for the best.

You'd think Liam would be happy right? The band's still together, everyone is pretty much at full health. Everything's great! right?

No.

Because somewhere deep down inside Liam, is the itching sensation that he may or may not have feelings for a certain blonde, Irish band member. Will he act on his feelings and inform Niall about his crush? Or will he stray away from the truth and ignore Harry's more experienced advice?

Because when Niall begins to notice Liam's strange behaviour, he starts to question himself and their friendship. Niall chooses to distance himself from Liam in order to give the stress-filled boy some space, unaware of what exactly the reason behind it is.

Meanwhile in a straight land far far away. Zayn meets a girl who literally falls from the sky, into his arms. Will she be exactly what Zayn's been looking for his whole life? or will she be too much for him to handle?

In the sequel of the suprisingly successful 'More Than We Seem' The One Direction boys attempt to re-build their normal life, while fixing the unresolved problems from months ago, before it ruins their relationships completely.

What will happen?

Read and find out...

The first chapter will be posted once i've reached chapter 10 on All Because of you. I'll keep you posted on my message board. Thankyou my lovelies