1. Back to normal! Kind of...

*Dramatic drumbeat*

Oh yes bitches, you best believe this is happening.

IT'S THE SEQUEL!!!

GOD I'M EXCITED!

*breathes*

Like i said a while ago, this is not just about Larry's budding relationship but Niall x Liam and Zayn x Whoeverthefuckidecidetopairupwithhim! :D

I'm just kidding, i already know.

And if you've just found this book, i suggest you go read More Than we Seem.

Why you ask? Well ima tell you.

Because this is a SEQUEL!

Y'know? Those things that come AFTER the first?

Reasons?

1. You'll have no idea who Marcus is

2. You'll have no idea who Jasper is

3. You'll have no clue how Louis hurt his shoulder

4. You'll have no clue about what's going on with Harry's health

5. And basically you won't get any of the MANY references i'll be making during this SEQUAL.

So go on... Just go clicky on my profile and read MTWS, THEN come back, and read the crap out of this story. Because it won't make any sense if you don't

Don't worry, the story will still be here when you come back, just go have a little peak.

Go on...

And if you're still here, i'm assuming you've read MTWS already, well... I'm just gonna start by saying how much i love you for waiting for this and staying with me until i actually started it :D

LET'S GOOO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month since the events of More Than We Seem

Liam's POV

Lying on you bed in the morning is always a nice time to think.

I like having all the private time i can get, since i'm not going to get any today.

First, we have an interview on The Morning Show with Lilly-anne, Then we have a meet and greet for 1000 contest winners in Birmingham, Then we're off to Bristol to perform a few of our songs on BigHitz Radio. Our lives are finally getting back on track, but now it just seems more confusing than ever. 

I'm not even going to get started on Niall... I seriously don't know what's going on with me and i've decided not to look any further into it. I have a beautiful girlfriend and it's all just because i haven't seen her in a while, i'm beginning to miss her too much.

It's just a phase, i'll get over it with a little bit of time.

For now, my worries are with Louis and Harry.

Don't get me wrong, i'm the happiest best friend in the world that they've finally man'd up and confessed their undying love for each other, but not everyone's going to be happy. Our fans are... let's use the word, dedicated, and then some of them try to control our lives as much as our managment does. I'll bet they don't even realise how much a few simple words on our Twitter pages can change our whole day for better or worse.