Adore You(Kalin/Cute/Dirty)

Name- Kelley

Hair- brown

Height- 5'2

Eye- brown

Who- Kalin

Where- hotel

Occasion- After concert in Boston.

No one's Pov:

" Thank you all so my for coming out. Without you we wouldn't be where we are and we appreciate you guys so much." Kalin said and everyone cheered louder and louder.

They were so grateful of all their fans. Some on them didn't even know but that was about to chang. Because Kalin was about to do something totally unbelivable.

"Just to show you guys that we love you more than you love us, I'm gonna do something totally unexpected." He said and chatters could be heard all around the venue.

"is he gonna walk down here?"

"Is he gonna take off his shirt...again?"

"Shut up and we will find out"

The chatters finally died down and Kalin was ready to tell what his big suprise. Little did he know that Myles and Jake had a suprise for him. But they couldn't take the credit. It was the fans(in the venue) idea. Myles had gotten everyone here and tweeted and asked everyone what kind of suprise they should give Kalin. He had worked so hard these past few weeks on tour. He was always happy around the fans but behind the curtains he was upset. He missed Kelley and they all knew it.

"What I did was, I talked to Grover and was able to get all of you fora meet and greet after the show!" He said and everyone went crazy.

Their was people laughing and screaming, some even crying. Kalin had did something that they all wanted. Kalin had loved them so much and was so grateful. He wanted to take time to meet the fans that helped him achieve him and Myles's dream and he did everything in his power to make sure it happened. He begged and pleaded. He even groveled. Until Grover gave in.

"Settle down everyone. Now that the show is over, I am gonna say this." He said and everyone got quiet.

So quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"See all you amazingly beautiful people backstage" he said and they all left the stage waving goodbye blowing kisses while the fans sang Feel Like Party'n

**

The meet'n Greet was about to start. Kalin, Myles,and Jake had gotten seated. As soon as they were about to star Myles stood up.

"Wait. As you all know Kalin is a great and amazing person. He loves you guys. So do I. You guys make us smile. Without you and some others all around the world we are living the dream." He said and everyone clapped and cheered.

"But it's not just us living this dream, it's all of you too." He continued

"But anyway. Sorry I got off track won't happen again." He said laughing and everyone laughed.

"Kalin, they have a suprise for you. They wanted to do something special for you and said why not so ladies it's all yours." He said.

Four girls came out infront to talk for all off the other girls.

The first girl grabbed the microphone.

"Kalin, we know that you love us as much as we love you, but we still believe that we love you more." She said passing the microphone.

"We did something that's never been done before." She said smiling.

"Everyone tweeted and hit her on her Celli" She said and did a motion but not completing it without laughing as everyone joined in.