Better Than Words(Funny/Dirty/Myles

Name- Emely

Hair- brown

Height- 5'7

Eyes- brown

Who- Myles

Where- Myles house

Occasion- graduation party

Emely's Pov:

"Ain't no party, like a KAMFAM cause the KAMFAM party don't stop." chanted everyone in the crowd.

"Say what?" Myles said and they got louder and chanted more.

"Ain't no party like a KAMFAM party cause the KAMFAM party don't stop" They all shouted and the boys clapped and cheered and so did they.

"How many people here like better than words." Kalin said and a lot of girls raised their hands.

"Okay so what's going down is, I'm gonna bring out my baby Emely and me and her are gonna have a whine/grind contest." He said and I literally was ready to kick his butt.

Myles had never seen me do that kind of thing. We only did it in dance class and I never showed anyone.

Not even my exes and boy did the beg.

"You have to be completely honest no matter how bad or terrible Emely is okay." he said and I scoffed.

Everyone cheered as I walked out. (What your wearing to the side-WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WEAR WITH SOME high tops or vans)I stood beside Myles and he smirked.

"Get ready to lose doll face." He whispered.

"I'm not scared of YBM!" I said and the crowd ohh'ed and chanted as he went to his side of the stage.

"Since she's the girl she can go first." he said an I shook my head.

"Nah you can go first baby. I don't think your ready for what I'm bring to the table." I said and he waved me off.

The best thing about this was we were just kidding when it came to all this talking. It was fun to be able to hang out with him like this and interact with his fans. They are my second family and I love them all.

"Hit the music JakeeyP." I said and he started it.

( Music will be inserted later)

Myles moved his body along to the beat and he was good but not enough to beat me. He was getting me a little worked up though. He reached his hands down and pulled off his shirt.

That bastard is trying to Cheat. All the girls went wild. Of course they were some guys but they didn't look to happy. Their girlfriend was probably cheering. I smirked and shook my head.

He's gonna get it now.

Jake stopped the music before the second verse came on so I could get ready.

He grabbed the mic.

"How was that everyone?" he said and they went crazy. They weren't that loud. Not yet anyway.

"Okay now give it up for Miss Emely. I smiled as they cheered. I backed myles up and stood center stage.

"I'm ready whenever you are Jake!" I said and he growled causing everyone to laugh.

"Alright Miss Feisty." He said and I had to be a little bit more serious.

I slowly moved my hips at first and then dipping a little. I came back up and froze and waited for Niall's part.

As soon as his part came on my hips moved faster.

"Best I ever had hips don't lie, you make me wanna..one more night" the music played and I moved my hips up and down and sideways and all around.