BOSS (Myles/Cute)

Name: Katrina

Hair color: blonde

Eye Color: greenish/bluish

Height: 5'4

Type: cute

Who: Myles Parrish

Where: audition place

Occasion: hip hop dancer audition.

No one's Pov:

She was sweating. Her heart was beating; her adrenaline was pumping. She wasn't nervous. She was as ready as ever. She knew that she could do this. She was confident and ready to show everyone at the table what she could do.

The door opened and a young man's head popped out.

"Number 487!" he said and she stood proudly walking with a smirk on her face.

She stepped out in the middle of the floor and smirked.

They all wrote on their papers as for Myles. Well he was stuck staring at the amazingly beautiful she was. She had emerald green eyes that had hints of blue in them that embellished blue diamonds. Curly blonde hair that stop at her waist. The curls were well curled and had perfect bounce.

She was wearing black vans and black pants a shirt was wrapped around her waist and her shirt was a off kinda color with a Snap Back on her head.

She walked forward as the song played. Her hips swayed as Like A Boy played by Ciara.

She had a smile on her face and her eyes never left the judges. She was wowing them one move at a time. Myles had watched her every move. From the beginning to the end.

She hit her last mark and panted as she ended the dance. Everyone stood and applauded the amazing dancer. She smiled and took a chance to bow.

Grover stepped foreword and spoke.

"What's your name sweetheart?" he said walking to her as everyone's eyes stayed on his moving figure.

"Katrina, like the storm!" she said and turned headed to the door.

"We will see Saturday at 4:30 for practice." He called out and she stopped just with her finger tips lightly resting.

"See Ya!" she said and walked out.

Myles's Pov:

"I think we found our main girl." I said blurting out.

Kalin smiled at me and nudged my arm. I blushed and looked down.

That girl could dance. She was also intensely beautiful. She had no flaws. She was the perfect height. She had an amazing body.

"...Myles MYLES!!" I opened my blinker a few times soon realizing I was daydreaming.

"What happened?" I said trying to get back into whatever they were talking about.

"We wanna hire the girl." Grover said and I felt a victory smile fly onto my face.

"But you or Kalin aren't allowed to be involved with her other than friend wise or business wise." he said and I felt a frown cross my face.

"Got ya Grover." Kalin said.

"Myles do you understand?" I looked down and nodded.

The one time I find girl who has caught my eye and I can't have her. Can this day get any worse. Wait I take that back.

"Myles your car has been marked!" Someone came in and yelled.

"What?" I ran outside and saw neon green writing on my car. It read:

Call Me Handsome!!

(*Insert number here*)

-Katrina

I smirked and pulled out my phone. I dialed the number and listened for her to answer. As soon as I was about to hang up she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Nice to know I'm handsome." I smirked and she laughed.

"Maybe I was talking about your friend Kalin?" she said and I shook my head.

"I axles to congratulate you. You got the job." I said and she laughed

" Why of course I did. The way you looked at me gave it away." She said and I blushed looking down and around to Make sure no one sees me on the phone with her.

"Oh really?" I said chuckling through the speaker.

"Yes as if a matter of fact

This girl has some confidence. I looked back at my car and thought about what Grover said.

"Go out with me!" I said and she laughed.

"We aren't supposed to be doing anything beside friendship or Business right?" she said and I sucked my teeth smiling.

She was also a challenge.

I like that!

"So, when I want something I get it. I'll talk to Grover about it later." I said and she laughed.

"Well I would love too!" she said but it sounded like she was teasing.

"Be ready in three house." I said and hung up walking back into the building.

************************

How was that?

Was it cute enough?

I need to get my shit together?

Don't be afraid to answer those questions!

Do me a favor and go check out this book for me.

It's called Dirty Dancer by Chanelxcray.

It's really good!

Love ya KAMFAM

YEE!!!!