Motivation(Myles/Dirty)

Name: Mia

Hair color: dark brown/blonde

Eye color: dark brown

Height: 5'6

Type: dirty

Who: Myles

Where: concert

Occasion: Sneaky

Mia's Pov:

"I can't believe we snuck backstage!" my bestfriend said and I hit her arm.

"Be quiet we can't be caught." I said and she laughed quietly.

"Sorry Mia." she said and I nodded and we kept walking.

Look for a door with their names on it. Wait they have seperate rooms!" I said and she looked confused.

"How do you know?" she said and I laughed.

"Because we are standing in front of them." I said as a matter of factly.

"I can't believe I'm about to meet Myles Parrish. What do I say or what do I do? Do I look okay? Do I smell okay?-" Alissa cut me off laughing.

"Of course you would freak out for the smallest things. He's just a normal person with a talent." Alissa continued.

I nodded and knocked on Myles door. The door open and before his face showed fully words came out like a soothing river.

"What's up." He said and when he looked into my eyes he froze. He had the most beautiful brown eyes ever. They had a beautiful twinkle In them. He had the cutest smile i'd seen. I blushed and looked down.

"Hey!" he said gasping.

"Hi." I said to scared to look at him.

He was everything I wanted.

He used his finger to bring my chin up and I looked into his eyes again.

"Beautiful girls should never look down. Keep your head up. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen." He said and kissed my cheek and winked at me.

"What's your name?" he said and I finally talked without a hesitation.

"Mia, Mia Emerald." I said smiling a little.

"See you on stage Mia Emerald" he said walking back into his dressing room. I look at back and saw Alissa talking to Kalin.

She handed him a paper and he kissed her and walked back into his dressing room.

She turned to me.

"Ahhhhhh we got kalin and myles number." She said and I stopped.

"I didn't get his number" she looked at me.

"What happened then?" She asked.

"He kissed me on the cheek and said 'see you on the stage'" she smiled widely.

"We are going on the stage!!" she screamed and I nodded confusedly.

"I think so." I said.

What's gonna happen when we get on stage. Everyone is gonna hate me. I'm not pretty. I'm just a average girl with a dream to meet her idol. Maybe we are gonna play A game. Maybe I'm overthinking this whole thing.

Okay, so I'm gonna stop thinking about it and focus on having a good time tonight.

*************************************

"I don't feel like Party'n" KALIN sang the last note perfectly as if they were in the studio recording all over again.

"Alright ladies so Kalin and I happened to meet two girls back stage an boy let me tell you. They were beyond beautiful. Well the girl I met had me dazed. After I talked to her I couldn't think straight. I felt an instant connection with her. I had this feeling and it was telling me that she's the one. So Im taking a chance on it." He said and everyone aww'ed.