His Sweatshirt

Min woke up the next morning on her bed. *Huh? I swore i thought i fell asleep on the chair..* She thought. Min shrugged and walked to the bathroom to go wash up. When she walked out of the bathroom, she heard familiar voices. Familiar male voices. She walked towards the room where the voices were coming from. The kitchen. When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw Lay and D.O, along with her mother. Lay turned around and saw Min standing by the doorway.

"Hey Min! Missed us?"

Lay smirked.

"Nice pajamas."

Lay added checking Min out.

Min felt her face get red. She was in her Hello Kitty pajamas.

Lay laughed.

She didn't want to deal with this this early in the morning. She was about to turn and leave but her mother said,

"Morning honey. Want breakfast?"

Min nodded. She would've said no because she didn't want to be made fun of Lay anymore, but her stomach disagreed. She walked over to the cabinet to get herself a plate but D.O has already done so. She walked over to the table and quietly sat down. Min saw a plate full of pancakes sitting in the middle of the table. She carefully lifted her plate and placed a couple of pancakes on it. She then poured some syrup over it. She looked up and noticed all three of them staring at her. *Have they already eaten breakfast? And why are they staring at me?* Min sighed and started eating. When ate her first bite, her eyes widened. *These are the best pancakes I've ever tried!* She thought to herself as she shoved another bite into her mouth. She heard D.O chuckle.

"You like it?"

Min's mother asked.

She nodded.

"D.O made it!"

"And I helped!"

Lay added.

"They wanted to show me their secret pancake recipe since I gave them the recipe for the japchae I made last night."

Mrs. Kim smiled. 

*Oh. So that's why they're here...* She thought.

Min continued to eat until all the pancakes on her plate disappeared. D.O smiled to him and was happy that she liked it. Lay glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 9 am.

"Well we better get going now. The other guys must be wondering where we are."

Lay said bowing to Mrs. Kim before leaving the room.

"You go ahead, I'm just going to stay behind and help clean up."