Chapter 48

4 YEARS LATER

"Yah Kim Min get ready!" Suhyun said loudly crossing her arms. 

"I am, I am. Calm down." Min mumbled as she opened her closet door picking for an outfit to wear for her date with D.O later that night.

It's been 4 years since Suhyun has awoken from her coma; and it has been the best 4 years of Min's life, besides the fact that her parents have died.

Suhyun has moved into Min's apartment a year after she woke up convincing her parents by telling them that Min is lonely and needs a friend. Kibum, on the other hand has also moved to Seoul, but is living with a roommate at a University Campus, so Suhyun can visit him often.

They're now both 20 years old and going to the same university together. Min's majoring in theatre hoping to become an actress one day and Suhyun majoring in performing arts hoping that she'll become an professional dancer.

D.O, too, has been staying by Min's side for the past 4 years, along with the rest of the guys. All of them now all grown up, high school graduates and now college students, except Suho and Xiumin, who already graduated from university. 

"I don't know why you're rushing me. It's just a date. It's not like we've never been on one before." Min said as she picked an outfit taking the clothes from the hanger and laying it on her bed.

"Min, you can't be serious. It's you 4 year anniversary with D.O! Wae aren't you excited?" 

"I am excited!" 

Suhyun raised an eyebrow.

"I am! I swear!" Min laughed.

"Okay, you better be." Suhyun said rolling her eyes in amusement.

"I don't even know where he's taking us so I don't know if this outfit is appropriate." Min frowned slightly showing the outfit that was laying on her bed to Suhyun.

Min chose on some dark blue skinny jeans with a blue denim button up shirt. And since it's winter, she's going to wear her grey double breast coat. 

"Is it too casual?" Min asked looking for Suhyun's opinion.

Suhyun thought about it for a second. Unlike Min, Suhyun knew where Min and D.O were going and what was going to happen tonight since she discussed it with him and the others at D.O's apartment one day when Min was out grocery shopping. And let's just say that tonight will be a very special night.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Okay good. Now get out. I'm going to change."

"Araso. Hurry up~ You don't wanna keep your jagiya waiting~"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O was pacing back and forth he living room nervous.