Missing Smile

When Min left the room, her mother sighed sighed in frustration. 

"Min hasn't been the same ever since her father died. She not as happy as she was before..."

Mrs. Kim said bringing her hands to her face.

Everyone sat in silence. Lay opened his mouth to say a joke and lighten up the mood again but decided that this was not a good time to do so. Mrs. Kim looked up at the boys her eyes watery said,

"Boys can you do me one favor?"

They all nodded.

"I know you guys just met her, but please, please make my daughter happy again. I've been trying to do so for the past week, but it's hard since she's always quiet and staying in her room alone. I miss her laugh and smile..."

Suho smiled reassuringly at Mrs. Kim and said,

"Don't worry. We'll try our hardest to make your daughter happy again. Plus, I wanna see that beautiful smile of hers that you are speaking of."

Min, who was standing in the hallway heard everything. She leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. Her eyes filling with tears.

"I'm sorry umma."

Min croaked. 

"Excuse me, I'm going to go use the wash room."

Someone said. 

Min heard that person get up from their chair. She quickly got up and walked to her room but she was too slow.

"Min?"

She pretended she didn't hear someone call her name and continued to walk down the hall.

"Min! Hold up."

He said as he quickened his pace. 

When he caught up to you, he put his hand on her shoulder wanting her to stop. Min turned around and saw it was Kris.

"What do you want?"

Min growled. Min didn't care if she was leaving a bad impression anymore. She just needed to stay away from them as much as possible.

Kris was surprised at her sudden change of attitude. He looked into your eyes and saw that they were red. *Has she been crying?* He thought.

"I-I-I just wanted to know if you're okay..."

"Of course I'm okay."

She replied abruptly shrugging her shoulders wanting his hands off her. When Kris's arm fell to his side, Min turned around and walked away to her room. Kris stood there in the middle of the hallway and understood why her mother was so upset. He sighed, ruffled his hair, and continued to look for the washroom.