Morning

7:45 am
*Bleep, Bleep, Bleep*  -Y/n hits the snooze button-
Stupid alarm...it sucks ass to wake up so damn early. I'd rather skip school entirely. *Bleep, Bleep, Bleep* Stupid thing.   

*Knock, Knock*"Y/n. Time for school."

"Mmm...five more minutes" I want to stay in my comfy bed. Its Soo soft and warm and cozy! I don't wanna leave. I just wanna stay in today.

"You gotta get ready now."

Gosh is his voice so annoying sometimes. "Just leave! I said five minutes!" I swear. I can't get home to leave me alone when it comes to school or the morning.

8:20 am
*Crash* Oh great...here comes the buzz kill and another broken door. Yay.
"What the hell dad! You didn't have to break open my damn door" I yell at my dad for having broken open my door.

"Don't you yell at me young lady. Now get up and go to school. I can't have you miss anymore school than you already have! Go now before I ground you!" He says pointing his finger at me. My dad always yells at me for not going to school or being late. Not my fault school is fucking boring and the teachers suck. I honestly don't wanna go to school today...I look to my clock and notice how already late I am to school.

"Why should I go? I'm already late, ill be showing up midway into my 3rd period class. Might as well not show up at all." I say turning away while folding in my arms in. It's gonna be a waste of time to go to school.

" You are going to school! I did not spend a fortune for you to go to a good school to only ditch class! Go Now before I take away that damn phone of yours!" God..he's yelling so loudly, it's gonna make me go deaf. He looks beat red from the fury. Might as well go now before he starts to get even more mad.

"Hmph...fine" as I sheepishly agree to get up he leaves and closes the slightly lopped sided door behind him. Great..another door to be replaced. I rise up from my comfy bed and walk towards my drawers and look up at my mirror.

"God...I need to freshen up." I walk towards my bathroom and quickly wash my face. I exit my bathroom and again walk towards my drawers.

I open the top left drawer and pull out my favorite shirt. A light pink, semi-see through shirt that has a cute panda on the right breast. I reach down to my bottom right drawer and pull out a pair of black destressed shorts. I slip into my shorts and quickly slide my feet into some black ankle high Nike socks and a pair of navy blue vans.

I get my black backpack and head out. Before I walk out of my room i go towards my night stand and gently touch the picture frame that holds a precious pic of my mom... Before the event happened. God do I miss mom.

I swiftly speed down the stairs.
"See ya old man!" Gotta go now or I'll be even more late!

"I'm not old!!" I hear him say while sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Yeah, yeah, bye." I give him a quick hug and reach for my lunch box.

"Goodness...kids these days. Have a good day at school, and don't skip school!!"

"Can't guarantee ya that!" I immediately escape through the front door before he comments on anything. I grab my keys while I leave.