10pm

We get into the car and the whole time he was driving he didn't talk. It was an awkward ride on the way to school. Once he parks I get out of the car. Once I get out and go for my bag I see a hand reach for it. He reaches for my bag and pulls it over one shoulder and walks forward. He stops and looks behind himself while motioning to me to go with him.

"Come on, your class is about to start."

"W-what about the office staff? Does the school already know about you?"

"Yeah, your dad already told the school beforehand. If any of your day ask, just say I'm your cousin that's visiting for a while."

"Sureee..that'll totally make sense. 'Hey guys, don't mind my cousin, he's just visiting for a bit. Don't mind him, or the fact that none of you have ever heard about him. Nothing wierd at all.' " I look at Namjoon straight in the eye. He and I both know that no one is gonna believe that made up story.

"...Fine, say what ever you wanna say. Just don't say the real purpose for my 'visiting'. "

"Yeah, yeah."

~~Later On~~
I walk into my first period class and feel everyone staring at me. Damn it, I forgot Justin was in this class, hell think this is wierd. Even worse, I sit right behind him!! Great.

My math teacher, Mr.Robinson, looks at me and then to Namjoon. He doesn't seem surprised. Justin seems to be giving Namjoon glares, almost as though he disapproves of Namjoon.

"Hello y/n. Hello to you as well Mr. Kim." Mr.Ribinson waves to me and gives a nod to Namjoon. "You can sit in the seat next to y/n's seat."

"Alright, thank you sir." Namjoon and I both take out seats.

"You are welcome Mr. Kim."

"No need to be formal with me sir. In fact, I am the one who should be formal. My name is Namjoon by the way."

"Yes, Namjoon." Me.Robinson seems to be impressed by Namjoons manners. "Now, back to class.." as he continues to teach class my phone vibrates. It's Justin.

Justin: yo, who's the wierdo dude that's w/u?

Y/n: Dont worry about him, he's just a cousin of mine that's visiting for a bit.

Justin: cousin? I ain't never heard of that dude >.>

Y/n: whatever >.> He's just my cousin.

Justin: u sure? >.>

Y/n: yes, I'm sure >.>

Justin: Cool! Come to lunch, I got something to tell u ;)

Y/n: Alright ^^

I feel someone burrowing holes into my head. Namjoons been staring at me the whole time, since I picked up my phone. He leans over and whispers.

"Pay attention, or else I'll have to re-teach you this whole section. Ill make sure you learn the hard way." What does he mean by that? Does he mean hell torture me or hit me with a ruler like teachers used to do to their students in the past? Whatever it is, I don't wanna find out.

"Fine. Mr. Buzz-kill." I click my tongue at him and start to pay attention to the lesson Mr.Robinson is teaching.

~~Lunch Time~~

I try to quickly sneak away from Namjoon so I can go talk to Justin. Let's hope he doesn't catch me. Hell be slowed down by the amount of people there are in the cafeteria. I go buy my lunch and run to the table Justin is at. Oh, there he is.

I run over to his table and sit down, as I sit down he looks up to me and smiles. "You're here" he puts his hands out, as though he's excited to see me.

"Yep, in the flesh. So, what was it you wanted to talk about with me?"

"Come here" Justin motions for me to sit next to him, I get out of my seat and try to sit next to him. Some damn girl is sitting next to him, she's just in her phone. When I motion for her to move she gives me a look of disgust and goes back to her phone. Justin notices it and gets up, leaving the dumbass in shock, wondering why Justin got up.

We walk over to and are, away from the people at the table. Justin grabs my hand bad places something in it. He closes it and grips my hand with his two large hands, my hand feels so small in his hands. "Tonight, at 10pm, I'm having a party at my place. I want you to come."

"Don't know if I can, my cousin won't let me. He's practically my babysitter" I roll my eyes and Justin laughs.

"Well, try to sneak out then. Text me if you run into some trouble."

"Ill make sure to." Justin leans forward, while placing his hands on my shoulders, and whispers.

"See ya." He leaves while I stand in shock...omg...omg...he invited me to a party of his..this is amazing. I could scream right now from the excitement.

I walk towards the table and sit down to eat but once I sit down, I once again feel someone pulling at my arm. Great, I have two guesses as to who it is. I turn around and it's Namjoon...yep..I guessed it would've been him or someone from Yoongi's group of friends (and still kinda my friends).