*Authors Note*

Hello lovlies~

I have a looot to say this time around...Soo first of all: I'm super duper sorry I didn't update for so long 😅 right when I last published the chapters before this I did it before school had started and now that I've started school I don't have much time for anything really 😅 and I had writer's block for a while along with a lot of other personal issues. I'm very sorry about that and about being on haitus for so long.

Another thing that I didn't get to address was the amount of readers the story has gained! I would check up every now and then when I had the chance and notice the amount of reads grow from 3k to 4k to 5k and now 6k! Omgg, I'm surprised the story has so many reads! I would have never thought it would get so many reads.

I'm extremely thankful and grateful for you guys and for the support. I appreciate it that you have tooken time to read, vote, and comment on the chapters. Words cannot express my gratitude for you guys. All I want to say is thank you. Thank you all!

Don't worry, this isn't the end, I have many ideas in mind for the future of this story 😉 so don't give up this far. There's still more to come!

Also, one last thing; if y'all have any suggestions, ideas, or just wanna talk go right ahead and message me😊 don't be afraid to. I don't bite😂

That's all. Once again thank you! See y'all later and hope you liked the new chapters!

Bye Bye~