Unexpected

Shirayuki's POV

I have been sitting in my room all day reading on my day off of work. Maybe I should go and see what the others are up to. I get up to walk out the door and before I get there I hear a knock. I walk to the door, open it and see Zen standing in the doorway. " Hi, do you um want to go take walk in the castle grounds?" He asked. " Uh, sure".
We walked to the forest area and talked for a while. We saw a big tree and decided to climb up and sit on a branch together that was big enough for both of us and wouldn't break. "It's a nice view up here" I said as we sat close together on the branch. " Ya, it sure is" he said with a smile. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. My head was leaning on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine. For a few minutes we sat there staring at the sun go down. After the sun was halfway down, Zen took his head off of mine and I took my head off his shoulder. He pulled my closer and kissed me with passion. I returned the kiss and we parted after a minute since we needed air. We stared into each others eyes and kissed again. He pushed me against the base of the tree and continued to kiss me. His arms were around my waist and mine around his neck. Once we parted for air again, he smiled and said " Well, this was unexpected." I blushed and giggled. He let me free from his arms and helped me down the tree. We walked out of the forest in silence.
When we got to my room, he said "Goodnight Shirayuki". I said goodnight to him as well and I went into my empty room to go to bed.

~ The Next Day~

Zen's POV

I'm laying down on my bed thinking about yesterday .Why can't I get my mind off of yesterday?! It was just so nice... stop! Ugh why am I like this?! I heard a knock at the door of my room. "Come in!" I say. It was Mitsuhide. "Zen, did you finish all that paperwork already?" he asked me. " Ya, I'm just relaxing at the moment". He looks at me with a smile. "Oh did you want me to get your girlfriend to help you relax?" He said teasing me. " Shut up! ... and yes.." I said quietly he last bit. He laughed and nodded.

Shirayuki's POV

After I finished up with work and got changed, I saw Mitsuhide coming up to talk to me.
"Hey Shirayuki!"
"Hello Mitsuhide"
"Zen got done with his work early and he's resting in his room or something. He wanted me to come get you."
"Oh, is he alright?"
"Ya he's fine. He probably just wants to be with you."
I blush and replied, " Sure, I'll see him."
We walked over to Zen's room and I saw him laying on the bed. Mitsuhide left and closed the door after I walked in the room. Zen saw me walk in and sat up on his bed. "Hey Shirayuki." He said while blushing for some reason. He gestured me to sit with him on the bed. I sat down next to him.
" Sorry for making you come here."
" It's not a problem" I said with a smile. "Well, is everything ok? You seem a little down."
         " Everything's fine. I'm just thinking about stuff."
          " What's on your mind" I ask in curiosity.
          " U-um, well. Nothing bad."
          " Oh? What is it?"
          " Y-you.."
My face starts to turn red. I wonder what he means. I giggled and tried to laugh it off. I noticed Zen's face was as red as a tomato. I gave him a hug. What am I doing? He hugged me back. He pulled away and I decided to kiss him. I could tell he was surprised at first but soon kissed me back. We pulled away and talked for a while until I started to get tired. "Wanna stay with me for tonight?" He said. I blushed and nodded. We got under the covers and cuddled. I soon fell asleep in his arms. "This was unexpected" I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

I just made this up as I wrote but I think it turned out pretty well 😂😂. Again, sorry for it being short and sorry for any typos I may have made. Anyway, thanks for the support! Cya!