Your first words

I am gonna make it simple this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto
You were currently on your Himawari lap, while she bounced you up and down.
Boruto was playing on his little games, while your mother was cooking dinner.
Naruto was in bed, still sleeping from being in the office all day. Being a hokage, and having a family to take care of is hard, and yet he still can make some time for his family
"Boruto, Himawari can you please wake your father up?"
"Okay!" Himawari picked you up in her arms while she went to your father office.
She quietly opened the door, and put her fingers to her mouth, making sure she didnt scare her dad accidentally.
"Now (Y/n) we dont wanna wake dad getting scared, we wanna wake him up peaceful and cute!"
Himawari walked over to her dad, and started poking him
"Otou-san?" You stretched your arms out for your father, wanting him to carry you.
"Otou-san wake up! Its dinner time!"
Your father still was asleep, not even moving an inch.
Boruto then walks in, "you can't wake otou-san being all cute like that both of you!" Boruto then proceeds to jump up in the air and lands on you father, successfully waking  him up, with a stirred looking face on your father.
You still have your arms stretched for your father, wanting affection from him.You started to get angry and wanted his attention on you, so you tried to call out for him.
"P-ba" Himawari and boruto look at you, shocked you almost said papa.
You were determined to get Naruto affection,
"Pa... pa..!" Naruto get got over shocked from Boruto landed on him, and looked at you were a confused face.
Then with your attention on you, you finally said it
"Papa!" Your arms still out for him. Himawari and boruto looked at eachother before yelling and dancing around, saying either "(Y/n) spoke" or "Yes (Y/n) papa! Papa!"
Naruto just started getting anime tears, and carried you in his arms, happy his little girl spoke, and her first word being papa
"SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST!" Naruto wailed this time
. Hinata was also surprised as she came into the room , and also  happy you spoke for the first time, and your first word.
"Papa! Papa!" Your lavender eyes looking at your father cutely.

Sasuke:
(Y/n) was currently in the Uchiha Compound. She was playing in her little mat, with her mother keeping an close eye oh her sweet (Y/n). You were playing with your baby toys, waiting for your father and sister to come back.
"(Y/n) my baby girl, wanna get something to eat from inside?"
You clapped your hands together, and taking as a yea from your mother.
Sakura picked you up, and walked inside heading towards the kitchen. She plopped you down on your high chair, while she went to cut up some fruits for you,
"Kaa-san I am home with papa!"
"Okaerinasai Sarada!" your mother went to see Sarada, or your aniki.
She started to blush around Sasuke, even after marriage.
"Okaerinasai Sasuke-kun" your father just went to hug your mother, she hugged back thankfully without fainting.
" Kaa-san is it true papa used to be called duckbutt?"
" duckbutt?! Of course I remember the old times, his hair still does look like a duckbutt!"
Your mother just laughed, and went back to pick you up and say hello to you sister and father.
" Okaerinasai (y/n), how was your day? I suppose you were well today, with you being all happy and giggling right now!"
You just smiled and clapped your hands, "Mmmm......(Y/n) say Duckbutt?! Say it for your Aniki! Duckbutt! Duckbutt! Duckbutt! Duckbutt!"
Sasuke was sweat-dropping at this point, he didn't want your first word to be his "nickname".
You noticed by learning things, you get acknowledged by your parents. So you went ahead and spoke, "Duckbutt!!".
Your mother and sister went ballistic with their laughing, your father just had to sit down, he wanted your first word to be papa or mama at most but-
"Duckbutt!" You pointed at your father, "duckbutt!". He couldn't believe what he was hearing but, nevertheless he was proud, you were quiet the fast learner.
Shikamaru
    You were laying on your brother belly while he slept. You were getting tried, of hearing your mom yell at your poor father in the next room over. You wanted to sleep, and if (Y/n) wanted sleep she was gonna get sleep.
Shikadai at this point was awake, he spoke "so troublesome women"and it was a little to loud for his angry mom not to hear.
And lord make him get blessed.
Cause that door slammed open, and in was a raging ticked Mama, Temari.
You were beyond tired, and wanted sleep, you being a little baby at this day was an advantage cause, your mother Temari doesn't scold you at all as much. But boy when that door opened, shikadai just grabbed on to you and protectively wrapped his arms around you.
"Mmmm, what was that shikadai? I think i heard you say the samething thing your father said."
Your father came behind your mother, holding bumps in his head in pain.
Shikadai just held you against his arms, as your mother started to scold him.
Then thats when the Nara family heard
"SLEWP!" Temari stopped yelling, and shikadai just looked at you, while your father had his eyes wide.
You rubbed your eyes and said "SLEWP!"
Temari smirked, you truly are a Nara daughter considering having to deal with 3 lazy people later on in the future. Shikamaru, was absolutely proud but still scared at temari.
He just carried, you in his arms and went to your room and put you down for bed. "(Y/n) your so lucky to be sleeping without getting in trouble, your so troublesome at times, but i am glad your first words were sleep"
Shikamaru then hears your mother scolding your brother, loudly may i add,your father just sweatdrops.
Sai
You were just in the flower shop with your mother, your father was in the back painting a Flower he thought was beautiful.
"Okaerinasai Naruto-san!, what will it be today?"
"Okaerinasai Ino, I just have a Bouquet of red roses!" Naruto said with a closed eye smile
" Alrighty gimme a second!"
Your mother went to the back, to where your father was,
"Hello there my beautiful flowers, what are you doing here?"
"Oh i was just getting these roses for Naruto-san" You reached out for your father, he gladly picked you up, while your mom went back to pick you up.
"Mmmm... this painting must be one of the.... best i had... yet" he not paying attention to you, just painting still.
You being a curious child, saw a paintbrush, and you grabbed it.
Your father quicky took notice, and tried to get it back
"(Y/n) can you please give it back to me?"
He tried to pry it off your hands but you held on tight. You then remembered in your little brain, your brother would said "Its mine" when his paintbrushes got mixed up with your father paintbrush, so still this paintbrush was now yours, you werent gonna give it back. You then realized you were losing the paintbrush, by your own father and you started tearing up, and as soon as you were gonna shout your brother came in with some flowers
"Otou-san where do i-
"MINE!!"
Sai immediately let go of the paintbrush, and you hugged it glaring at your father. Your brother, just smiled witnessing you speaking for the first time. Sai just sat there shocked, he needed that brush,
"MINE!"
You glared at your father some more, while he just sighs and continues on with his work.