...

I took a deep breathe as I looked the paper then the address, I got out and I rung the doorbell. Opening the door, there was a beautiful lady standing their smiling. She brung her hand out for me to shake and I did so. She moved out the way for me to walk in. I walked in Admiring the all white decor, and the vanilla scent roaming through the house.

"I'm Mrs. Perez ,and you are ?"

"Uhm I'm Nadia ,Nadia Bolden." I said with a weak smile. "Well Nadia let me guide you to Jacobs room." I followed her up the flights of stairs and giggled at Jacobs Baby pictures hanging on the walls. We got to his room, he was lying their on his phone. He got up and looked over at me while I stood their facing the ground.

" Why are you standing there ?" He said

" Uh-Uhm I don't know "

Pointing at the bean bag chair Jacob said " Sit "

I did cause I'm not going disrespect someone in their own home. I sat their and waited . "Nadir " he said " It's Nadia " I said slightly irritated.

"Well Nadia, I need you to be a waitress for my party this Saturday "

"Uh sure, "

{{ 1 hour later}}

I left the door , all we did was brainstorm ideas , well mainly I did .

I arrived home , it's about 6:30 and I was starving. I went to the refrigerator and their was a note that read...

Baby Me and dad are going to be on business trip for 3 months , we brought a lot groceries for you , and there is 30,000 dollars in the credit card , on top of the microwave.

From mommy love you 😘

I sat the note down and ate some chips and drifted to sleep.

{{ Next day }}

I walked through the crowds , and Went my locker. As I roamed through my locker looking for my English assignment the girl from the bathroom came to my locker.

" I'm Lesley "

" Nadia " I said

" Look i know things were awkward in the bathroom , I just want to be friends "

Why does she want to be my friend , I'm the girl they call a bitch , and a nerd.

" Uhm sure "

"How about we go get our hair and nails done after school for Jacobs part tonight !" she said.

The name Jacob, put pain to my stomach,and I felt sick , but I nodded , and gave her my number.

{{ End of school }}

I got in my car , and got a text from Lesley .

Lesley 😻 : Meet me On 29th west WellsBaker 23458 , my house , and we are driving your car.

Nadia😔😑 : ok .. I'll pull up in 10 mins.

Lesley😻 : kk

As I arrived from Lesley's house she shot right out I the door as if she couldn't wait til she got out of it. She looked depressed.

" Lesley what's wrong " I asked

" My mom and dad has been fighting constantly and I'm scared they might get divorced "

"Oh" I said , it's not that i didn't care , I'm just not the type to comfort others.

.... We shopped and talked walking around the mall , we learned a lot about each other lifestyle, and stuff. I'm on my way back home to get dressed for Jacobs party. Lesley is suppose to meet me there.

I went home did my hygiene things, I wanted to look pretty decent so I put on the outfit Lesley picked out for me. It was a white fitted shirt that had emoji's all over, tucked in some high wasted shorts w/ some crispy white Adidas. I flat ironed my hair , and parted it in the middle. I debated on wearing my glasses or contacts , I picked contacts. I slipped on some shimmery lipgloss , and grabbed my MK purse , and headed out.

{{ arriving to the party }}

I took a few long deep breathes before walking in.

Walking to the door , I heard Loyal by Chris brown bumping through the house. I walked in , and eyes were on me , it wasn't the hateful crowd I was used to, it was stares like I was welcomed here, I just kept walking till I found Jacob.

" What should I do " I said lowly tapping Jacobs shoulder causing him to jump.

He turned towards me, and stared as if I was the only girl in the room. I looked around then back at him. I realized I was the only girl in the kitchen. I waved my hand in his face to get his attention , and he got back to reality "

" you just-just have fun " he studderd

I looked at him .

" By the way you look pretty " he said also said.

I looked at him as if he said the most stupidest thing ever. I didn't know what to say so I ran off to look for Lesley. ... I walked in the main room to see her all caked up with Some guy. So I sat at the mini bar ,and ordered some punch. As I sat guys that always called me names at school tried flirting with me & girls tried to get me on their squad . I just ignored, I realized that they only hurt my feelings cause of the way I dressed , and now they wanna change . Bullshit .Bullshit .

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda actually like getting the attention I was getting at the party. Girls wanted to be my friend , guys wanted me, I actually felt liked, and not hated . I gotta get a new wardrobe , to keep this going.

I'm at the mall & I hired a professional fashion guider to get my new wardrobe for me and she did so. She threw all my old clothes away and filled it with new stuff. She got some guys to come remodel my room too. It went from walls and bed with the geography and nerdy stuff, to blue & zebra print with fluffy things such as pillows, carpet and couch . I liked the New me it felt good to feel this way for a change.