New me...

I woke up from my alarm, and did my hygiene things and put on a white crop top that read " MALLRAT " and some black skinny jeans w/ my what the kd's shoes that recently came out. I put my hair into a neat bun and put in some red lipstick , and alittle makeup. I grabbed my Gucci bag and left. As soon as I got there I saw my girls Bahja, Bre, and Nique .

" Hey hoes." I said smiling

" Hey bitch " they said all together .

I don't hang with Lesley , she been low for awhile now. So we stopped talking but i ain't stressing it . Bahja, Bre, and Nique are fun to hang with . We going to this party tonight since it Friday and they said if I wanna be another one of them I gotta get down like they do. They are the most popular girls not only in school but in the city, and I want to be known too.

{{ home }}

Since Bahja is picking me up at 8:30 I gotta get dressed. I just go done with my homework , and eating. Its about 6:00. I got in the shower and did my hygiene things. I lotioned up ,and put on my Victoria secret underwear and I put on a strapless lime green swimming suit top with some short overalls and and some kd's. I put on hot pink lipstick , and put some oil that makes my hair curlier. I heard a beep that must Bahja . I grabbed my bag and headed out.

We picked up Nique, and Bre and headed to the party. They was talking about I had to do something to get known , but I wasn't listening. Them hoes talk too much 😩. We arrived to the house, and fixed ourselves up. We walked in and all eyes were on us. I began to get shy , but then I loosened up and began switching confidently like the girls.

We all follow Nique upstairs to a decent room. There sat 2 boys laughing and talking. Bahja locked the door behind us.

Nique started grinding on one of the boys lap " y'all ready"

They nodded smiling hard.

"Me and Bre gone start off "

Bre and Nique tugged on the boys pants and took their belts off and pulled their pants down along with their underwear revealing their size which was medium. They sucked the boys up and kept going at it. They moved telling Me and Bahja to finish . I refused.

" Nadia Pooh , loosen up, you wanna be like us right ? rich and popular !" Nique said.

I hesitated , then I went for it. I got on my knees next to Bahja , and sucked the boy up and so did Bahja flipping her pink hair constantly. The girls began stripping and riding the boys, so I did too. It hurtled for a min then it turn into pleasure quickly causing the pain to fade away. I moaned so did the girls as we took turns. We got dressed 30 mins later and danced the rest if the party.

{{ My house }}

Since my Parents are still gone we decided to crash at my house. Bahja slept in my room as Nique and Bre slept in the guest room. I stripped into my pj's and layed down and so did Bahja she wore my pj's. I tried going to sleep but Bahja kept feeling up and down my body, my boobs, my ass, and lower spot ( you know ) , I turned toward her and she kissed me and took off my pj's and I didn't hesitate. I moaned as she fingered me. I was gonna explode and.... I did. She quickly licked my juices up and looked at me and bit her lip. I fixed myself up and went to bed.

{{ next morning }}

I don't what the hell gotten into me lastnight , but I don't like it. These bitches gone get me caught up, and I got a feeling, I paced around the living room thinking. I got to stop hanging with them. They came down stairs and ate some cereal.

Bre got a text message

" Drew is having a party tonight ! we Have to go " she said .

Nique & and Bahja agreed except for me. They looked at me.

" Uhm Uhm I'm busy " I said lying my ass off.

" Hell no , your going and that's final." Nique said .

I sighed " This ain't gone be easy " I thought to myself.

{{ later on }}

I did my hygiene things , and Put on my blue Victoria Secret jogging suit on with my Nike's. I jogged to Lesley's house. I had too spill some tea 🐸☕️ to her. I got there and she opened the door and we went to her room. I told everything that happened and she was shocked.

" What the hell Nadia, the only reason them hoes famous around here is because they go and suck and fuck any guy around here. They are fucking Thots " Lesley said.

" I just like the attention I'm getting from guys." I said

" That's not you nadia. Be yourself."

" You don't understand , I was always bullied, I just want to feel wanted for a change , and that's what a person that gets bullied wants ! " I semi-yelled.

" Well thots aren't wanted around here" she said .

She just called me a Thot , did she ? I thought she was my friend .unfortunately she's not.

" Well since I'm thot, Im the best Thot ever, and i guess I'm not wanted here either " and with that I smiled and left.

I was beyond pissed. I walked back home and Nique texted me .

NiqueNique 😘❤️😻: Hey, be ready at 8 , party tonight😘

Nadia: Alrighty 😏👌

I just put on some skinny jeans & a bright orange crop top, with some gold jewelry, and some gold sandals. I flat ironed my hair, and parted it in the middle. I grabbed my MK purse and drove my dad's range rover to Starbucks. I order a crunchy caramel frappé and a muffin. I sat down , and chilled. I was in Wattpad reading some story. That's when Jacob joined me at the table. I looked at him, drinking my frappé .

" Hey " he said

" Hi "

"What are you doing here " he said

" What does it look like I'm doing ?"

" I'm surprised you ain't with yo Thot group "

That's when I got mad....

" Don't ever come at me and my girls , we ain't no thots . You just mad cause other niggas can get us and you can't with your broke ass " I threw my drink at him and walked to my truck.

I went home to get dressed for this party. I wore a cream crop top, and some gold glitter pants, and my Gold MK sandals. Nique texted me the address for the party, and I grabbed my purse , and left to go. I arrived to the house and it was a sorority party . It looked fun it was a Hawaii theme. It was a huge volcanos sitting there. I went in, I texted Nique to see where she was at. She texted back and said upstairs. I went upstairs and seen three guys.

" Where's Nique " I asked.

" She's not here " the light skinned one said.

They all began walking towards me , I tried to run but the buff got a grip of my hair, and pulled me back in the room. The others locked the door. The buff one tried taking my clothes off , but I fought back. Then all of sudden a felt a sharp pain and blacked out.

...