Auntie Krissy's

I sighed as I looked at Lesley, Roc, and Jacob looking like sad puppies. I hugged Lesley first.

" FaceTime me, everyday." I said, as a tear rolled down her eye. He quickly wiped it away and smiled.

"Oh stop it your gonna make me cry" I said.

I hugged Roc and went off to Jacob his head hung low. I pulled his head up by his hair. I smiled. He grabbed my waist forcefully and kissed me full of passion, our tongues dangling and dancing. He let go and smiled " I love you " he whispered. " I love you too" I said pecking his lips, and hugging him tightly.

" Okay love birds, it 9:00 pm , we have to head out to Harlem." the driver said.

Unfortunately I had living relatives who lived out in Harlem, New York. All the way across the border. She is my Aunt Krissy. She has a older son, and a daughter, but she is in college in Georgia State. I waved my last goodbye before turning the corner and on my way to the Airport.

~

" The plane is now landing to Harlem, New york, please grab your bags, and head to the exit" the woman said on the speaker.

I did what was told and waited for my Aunt to be here. I had no idea of how she looked not one clue. I grabbed some Chips and a juice and began tearing it up.

"NADIAAAAAAAAAAA!" A female voice screamed. I looked up and saw a lady about 5'9, with dark brown curly hair that was puffy and wet. Her eyes were hazel, she was caramel skinned and had pearly whites, she resembled much of my mother. I stood up as she ran to me taking my body into her arms.

" I couldn't find you at all, I was getting nervous!" she said letting out a sigh, holding her chest. I forced a smile and nodded.

" Chris get over here and say Hi to your cousin!" she said signaling him over to her. He was so focused into his phone he didn't bother. He did a simple wave, I just smiled and grabbed my suitcases as we headed out.

I was shown into my room, and it wasn't all that big, but it was decent. It had cream colored walls, and a queen size bed with floral decorations, and coco brown decor around. I sat my things down and laid on my bed and took a deep breathe.

" Welcome to the New Changed life" I mumbled.

I ran downstairs, and sat at the table with Chris, My auntie, and Her husband. She cooked some Mexican food, and it pretty good, OMG I can't lie, this the bomb! After dinner was served I went upstairs to freshen up for bed. I put on my pajamas and laid down. And soon drifted sleep.

~

I rolled over and groaned as the bright Harlem sun peeked through my window. I got up and did my hygiene things, putting on a neon orange fitted shirt, and some jeans, and my neon orange and pink roshes runners. I wet my hair, and put some lipgloss on, and grabbed my book bag. I hummed as I skipped down the stairs, and saw Auntie Krissy drinking coffee and looking the newspaper.

" GoodMorning Baby girl "she said.

"Morning " I said bluntly. She frowned

I walked over to the cabinets looking for a quick snack. I spotted Granola bars, and gladly grabbed one.

" I made breakfast" she stated.

" I'll pass " I said chewing the granola bar, as she frowned once again.

" Chris!, your taking Nadia to school with you "

" Why can't she take the fucking bus ma!" he yelled. I scoffed