A MESSAGE // DISCLAIMER

Thank you for clicking this onto this story! Or maybe some have just skipped to the first chapter but that's okay! 

Firstly, I am from New Zealand so please correct me of any mistakes in regarding the high school system in America or just anything in general. 

I decided to create my first story on 13 Reasons Why's, Tyler Down. This is because I don't really see much Tyler Down fanfics AND I've finished season two and lemme tell you this, my wig was flying everywhere. On all seriousness, I was fucking heartbroken, angry and just fucked up on all levels. The last few episodes had me crying and right now I'm speechless. What is more heartbreaking is that it happens in real life with the issues of what they were covering in the first two seasons. It was truthful and one of many things people experience because there are so much more that goes on. There is much more we can do in helping others when we think about it, one small thing can change into a bigger thing and can such a strong impact on others. 

Take care lovelies X. 

---

DISCLAIMER:

✿  I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING SUCH AS THE CHARACTERS AND THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE OF THE SHOW, ONLY MY CHARACTERS AND MY TWIST TO IT.

---

I miss Jeff :\

I miss Jeff :\