chapter three: smile

"W-what are you doing here?" Montgomery nervously asks. 

"I should be asking you that, Monty." I don't make any contact with him. "Who the fuck are you to ask her that?" Zion angrily moves to meet him face to face, "You fucking dick. You were lucky last time, but now that I am here..."

 Zion chuckles, "Start praying, you pussy."

He ends the conversation still glaring at him then taking me and Dallas by the arm to continue down the hall to our classes. 

"Who was that?" Dallas looks back at them. "You don't remember him but I do, I'll tell you later." Zion assures him. I don't say anything.

  ◈◈◈ 

The thing with me and Monty started back in New York, him and his family had came to visit family for a while, that's what I heard.

One night, Zion, Dallas and myself were out having some "sibling bonding time" suggested from both my parents. 

- 5 months ago -

"What mom and dad said was not what I was expecting. We basically can do whatever the fuck we want tonight!" Dallas says, running to the car.

 He was always hyped up on Friday nights. "I know right, that was weird." I agreed, "So... what's our plan for tonight?"

Zion had a party to go to that night so he thought that we should've just all went as our 'sibling bonding time'. 

"I was invited to this party. We're going. Don't spill shit to mom, especially dad." He looks over at me, "You got that?"  I wasn't paying attention.

 "Yeah, yeah." Night drives were beautiful, the sky, the lights, it was those moments where you'd spend time in your own mind thinking about everything. 

"Is this is it? Who's party is this?"  Dallas immediately asks, he was looking out the window and saw familiar people entering the house

 "Relax bro, it's one of the guys in my class." The house was huge, it had been already flooded with people and loud music. "Let's go."