Oh no...

After a couple days of Jimin staying over, Jimin woke up to beauty. Literal beauty. Jungkook was singing in the shower for the first time. But...he could tell how much passion was going into the words.

"You know that I can't...show you me...give you me..."

Jimin couldn't help but sigh at the beautiful voice who woke up him, but he also sighed at the words. He knew that's how Jungkook felt. There was no way that Jungkook felt comfortable sharing about himself...or loving himself at this point. Jimin just wanted to show him that everything about him was perfect, and beautiful. He just wanted Jungkook to see that he was meant to be here, not in the past.

"But I still want you..."

Oh. Oh no...those words felt too real. Jimin sat up feeling concerned. This song was already sad but now it was worse.

"Oh Jungkook...how do you expect me to say nothing when you concern me so much by how much you think of him? God...if I could just...find him and figure it all out- shit, I'm not allowed to pry...damn..."

The shower turned off, and Jungkook sang quietly. "And I still want you..."

Jimin pressed his lips together. He heard Jungkook getting dressed and brush his teeth before he came out, giving Jimin a fresh smile.

"Better Jimin hyung?"

"Good morning to you too. And you always look good, what are you talking about. If you looked better I think I would die from perfect overload."

"Your flattery won't kill me, but it'll help boost my pride."

"I think out of everything you have enough pride."

"Rude." Jungkook walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "I think I could handle more pride."

"At this point your pride will never let you be a bottom."

"Excuse you, I do not belong as a bottom, whereas you on the other hand...you're a bottom."

"Prove it." Jimin leaned forward, slightly glaring at Jungkook.

"I'd rather not."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I won't pry." Out of the past three days, Jimin had gotten nothing out of him. He continued to know only that sex made him slightly uncomfortable, and that beatings were apparently a thing...both of which sounded terrible and bad. Jimin couldn't quite understand why Jungkook didn't leave him earlier...

"You're kinda bad at this whole...'don't pry' thing Jiminie."

"You're making it very hard when you concern me, so yeah, I am kinda bad at it."

"Then I'll try not to concern you." Jungkook stood up, getting ready to leave the room.

"No! Don't go...and don't run away from problems. The only way to get past something is by working through it, and letting time take its toll. Jungkook...I..."

"No hyung. I'm capable of doing this myself. I have to be strong enough. Otherwise what's the point? If I have to depend on someone else to get over someone else...isn't that cruel?..."

"Jungkook...I don't want to feel like I'm just someone to help you get over him...I want to be treated as your lover. I'm your soulmate god damn it! You...you aren't treating me like one..." Jimin didn't mean for this to become about his feelings...but he hoped maybe Jungkook would open up a little more if he showed he was comfortable sharing his own feelings.

"Jimin...I'm sorry." Jungkook walked out of the room, leaving Jimin all alone in bed.

~

Jungkook glanced at his kitchen before going out the door. He sent Jimin a text that he was going out, then left. He didn't know where he was going, but it was better than being depressed around Jimin. Jimin didn't need to see that. No one should. He'll be strong. He can do it.